Panic Mode

Staydryitsraining

Volume isnt down, grow a pair and ask your planner. They have flooded the roads with routes. You people crying now will be crying when it goes back to normal when they get rid of all the routes.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
In my region USPS is getting killed. I've never delivered so many surepost packages to the post office. Local postmaster I deliver to told me they're running 7 days a week with multiple Amazon routes going out on Sunday. She said they're "absolutely crushed". 5:30am start time for her this weekend.

Meanwhile I'm sitting in my jammies drinking hot chocolate while a USPS truck just drove down my street at 7:45pm.

rod

Retired 22 years
In my region USPS is getting killed. I've never delivered so many surepost packages to the post office. Local postmaster I deliver to told me they're running 7 days a week with multiple Amazon routes going out on Sunday. She said they're "absolutely crushed". 5:30am start time for her this weekend.

Meanwhile I'm sitting in my jammies drinking hot chocolate while a USPS truck just drove down my street at 7:45pm.

Our mail did get here until after 8:00p.m. the other night. Normally its about 3

DOK

They are figuring out that working people
8 or 9 hours Isn’t nearly as cost effective as 11 or 12

That’s exactly what I was thinking, all the extra employees and extra equipment, and the cost that goes along with them, has got to be less cost effective.

rod

Retired 22 years

I think the post office is still paying dearly for taking "Bush Day" off. Whoever came up with that idea during this time of year should be shot

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I am planning on asking our BA for a print out of size agreements of what we can pull. I know I’ve seen on here people say 12x12x12 but the contract says 3 cubic feet. At 12x12x12 i would be pulling 15-20% of what I’m delivering most days.

Overpaid Union Thug

Our center has been running pretty smoothly minus that first week that the whole company seems to forget about every year. Running ground on Saturdays has helped and so has having more seasonal drivers. This peak (so far) reminds me of that first one after the year we ruined Christmas for everyone.

F

Frankie's Friend

I am planning on asking our BA for a print out of size agreements of what we can pull. I know I’ve seen on here people say 12x12x12 but the contract says 3 cubic feet. At 12x12x12 i would be pulling 15-20% of what I’m delivering most days.
Screenshot_20181214-055900_Gallery.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Go with it. The company knows best.

It’s just amazing. I’ve brought up 12x12x12 before and my management team laughs. They know that’s not 3 cubic feet. The difference in box size is staggering. Three cubic feet is over 5000 cubic inches. 12x12x12 is 1728.
0BB3A153-3ADE-46EE-AD46-36FEE988F412.png