Pants in the summer??

Indecisi0n

To the best of my knowledge this is my cms last week and we are getting some new blood, my onroad has been so busy doing his and center manager"s job that I don't think he even noticed me in shorts at the pcm this morning.side note, I Know he respects me for the work I do and it is a mutual feeling. A coworker had recommended that when new center manager arrives just pretend I have been in shorts the whole time.
So your next thread will be "I was disciplined for wearing shorts with tattoos..."

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
When we started they knew what tattoos we had. If they wasn't up to snuff,we couldn't go on the road.
Ups always wanted a clean military like appearance.

Getting harder to find people who can fit that description.

Yes I have a tatoo bit not where it can be seen.

no tatoos, would be a crime to put graffiti on this alabaster temple God gave me

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
To the best of my knowledge this is my cms last week and we are getting some new blood, my onroad has been so busy doing his and center manager"s job that I don't think he even noticed me in shorts at the pcm this morning.side note, I Know he respects me for the work I do and it is a mutual feeling. A coworker had recommended that when new center manager arrives just pretend I have been in shorts the whole time.
Yeah go ahead and grow a beard while you're at it. Doubt anyone will notice.

box_beeyotch

I have tattoos all over my arms and I walk in wearing long sleeves and change my shirt on the road. I've been followed numerous times by my center manager and on cars and neither has ever said a word.

InRythmWithTime

I've gone big, now I'm going home
Wow, things are so different in different centers. Many drivers in my center have very visible tattoos and absolutely no one cares at all.
yea no kidding, went to driving school in Miami and there were dread locks waving and neck tattoos smiling every where