Pants in the summer??

InRythmWithTime

I've gone big, now I'm going home
By the way I wore pants today, thought the weather man said 67, it was 83. Rough day, LOL
Most days when its so hot in south florida, the only thing I can think to make myself feel a lil better is "at least im not delivering in snow" I gotta give it to you folks up there

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
To the best of my knowledge this is my cms last week and we are getting some new blood, my onroad has been so busy doing his and center manager"s job that I don't think he even noticed me in shorts at the pcm this morning.side note, I Know he respects me for the work I do and it is a mutual feeling. A coworker had recommended that when new center manager arrives just pretend I have been in shorts the whole time.
WINNER!!!
Ding!! DING!!!

Three11

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0088...+brown+leg&dpPl=1&dpID=310CPTEhONL&ref=plSrch

I have a Tattoo on my left calf, from just under knee to just above my ankle and purchased a 2 pack of the Ink Armor compression in brown. The brown matches out uniforms well. Was actually suggested to me by my on car to find a compression sleeve if I wanted to wear shorts as I was planning on wearing pants all summer.

Before driving for UPS I carried for USPS for 5 years and there's 0 policy on tattoos, piercings, or hairstyles. I've always found it amazing that the government is ahead of the curve at allowing things like visible tattoo's. With how popular they've become it won't be long until there's Supervisors and higher with visible tattoo's.

JL 0513

I like and respect UPS's appearance standards. It adds pride to the company's drivers when you compare us to the slobs over at FedEx and USPS. Sorry to say but it's often true. I've seen some that could pass as bums. We are just generally way more professional looking and I think that goes a long way. Would you want your doctor or lawyer showing up with shaggy hair and tattoos all over? Image means something. There's a reason why some people can only get a job a Hot Topic.

If I had gotten tattoos prier to becoming a driving, I'd have them laser removed. There's no way I'd go the rest of my career having to cover up.

Zap!

My advice is to do what I did. Laser surgery. Every 6-8 weeks you go for a removal session. By next Summer you should be good. And yes, I'm dead serious. You can get your tattoo redone when you retire.