Pants in the summer??

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Bruh, I wear long pants all year long. The only way to go. It's not that bad.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435287875.053453.jpg

Three11

Would you want your doctor or lawyer showing up with shaggy hair and tattoos all over? Image means something. There's a reason why some people can only get a job a Hot Topic.
and you could be passing up on the greatest employee or person you ever knew because of a misplaced judgement. It's not 1970 anymore, the only people with tattoos aren't degenerates and convicts anymore.

I would be more interested in my doctor or lawyers previous work and their abilities, not how they looked.

Frankly I view a comment like that as a form of discrimination.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
and you could be passing up on the greatest employee or person you ever knew because of a misplaced judgement. It's not 1970 anymore, the only people with tattoos aren't degenerates and convicts anymore.

I would be more interested in my doctor or lawyers previous work and their abilities, not how they looked.

Do these folks with all the tattoos not know the rules when they sign up?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

It's the way it is weather u agree or not doesn't change that.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Which is why I cover mine up and will until we come out of the stone age and alow visible tattoos and maybe a goatee.

And if we're trying to uphold a military standard they allow visible tattoos in the military.
Don't think Abdullah cares if the guy shooting at him has tats or not
But the ol lady that lives by herself might

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Which is why I cover mine up and will until we come out of the stone age and alow visible tattoos and maybe a goatee.

And if we're trying to uphold a military standard they allow visible tattoos in the military.
Bruh, I gotta clip my hair up and put a hat over it every time I put the uniform on. Pain in the ass but it hasn't killed me yet.

rod

Retired 22 years
I would agree that changing on route makes the most sense. I did it every spring and fall---not because of tattoos but because of it being cold in the mornings and warming up staring about 10:30. I would just slip into the back of my truck and be changed in a minute or two.

JL 0513

Would you hire a guy with a swastika tattooed on his forehead? Where does the line stop? So are you discriminating if you don't hire this man?

Any employer can set standards. For example, A TV news network's anchor has to fit a defined mold. Like it or not. That anchor won't have a tattoo on his neck. He will not have a long beard. He will have nicely combed hear. He will not have earrings. He will not speak with an inner city cadence. Is this not fear to you? Too bad.

542thruNthru

A couple tattoos that are not to large I usually don't see the company having a problem with. It's these guys that have full sleeves on both arms or an arm and a leg. You know what, you got them and you like them to be noticed. Well they are and it won't always be in a good way. Suck it up or take your chances. It's your choice.