Paper PCM

mrbrownstone

We just started getting a paper printout for a PCM. No more listening to the rhetorical b.s I guess this is a way for the company to try to save a few more minutes per driver and hope we leave earlier.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We had our first non-PCM start this morning. I was out the door in six minutes, that was a nice change. No Fun Fact, stretching, or Wellness Wednesday.

badpal

We had our first non-PCM start this morning. I was out the door in six minutes, that was a nice change. No Fun Fact, stretching, or Wellness Wednesday.
Hopefully the folks in corporate who come up with that junk get a career move.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was lucky when I could clear a path on the mountain of packages in 6 minutes just to get in my truck. I always had a minimum of probably 15 to 20 minutes of in building time. I also had to add 2 quarts of oil to my P-800 every morning for many years.

barnyard

KTM rider
We had a supe years ago, that every now and then, would look around at start time and say, "Go to work." End of story. It was beautiful.

Now, we have a PCM and then 4 green light of deaths throughout the day repeating the PCM. FFS.

I will embrace paper PCMs with all the enthusiasm I can muster.

35years

Gravy route
Just don't sign pcm handouts.

2 things you must sign, the rest is optional.

DVIR when needed
Annual DOT (which is on line).

And grievances. :)

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We had a supe years ago, that every now and then, would look around at start time and say, "Go to work." End of story. It was beautiful.

Now, we have a PCM and then 4 green light of deaths throughout the day repeating the PCM. FFS.

I will embrace paper PCMs with all the enthusiasm I can muster.
I do not miss that BS from your ops manager.

Great guy outside of work. Psycho at work

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
C10EE93C-2D74-411B-A0A8-BE2D4B36CFC9.gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
My on road will be ecstatic. That will free up his time to do his side hustle selling cheap watches to gas stations in our area while he's supposed to be doing "methods rides".