part time benefits

UPS Lifer

Co-pay went from 5 dollars to 10 dollars
Prescriptions went from 3 dollars to 10 dollars.
At what point do we say our benefits aren't that good?? And yes I know it is still better than most American workers. I heard a rumor that the prescription will be 20 dollars in a few years, will we still say we have great benefits if that happens??

As a retired employee - You can go through Medco (same for active employee) and get 3 months of prescriptions for $50 or less per med.

Remember - the older you get the bigger the chance you will need the plan.
I spend less than 300 a year out of my pocket for 3000 worth of meds.
Do the math - I think it is worth it!

Also, as an active employee, you can use a spending account to save even more. You can set up the account to automatically deduct the deductible as the bill comes in.

iowa boy

Co-pay went from 5 dollars to 10 dollars
Prescriptions went from 3 dollars to 10 dollars.
At what point do we say our benefits aren't that good?? And yes I know it is still better than most American workers. I heard a rumor that the prescription will be 20 dollars in a few years, will we still say we have great benefits if that happens??
Haz,
The medco plan i am covered by has no copays for almost any generic drugs made, meaning i pay nothing for these. Don't know what brand name drugs cost, as all i want to take for now is the generics cuz im too cheap.