part time sup

H

htown0721

Interviewing for a part-time supervisor position this week, yes, I do know all the crap but I have a degree and the job field does not look all that great currently. So I figure I will try to maximize my income as much as possible. So my question does anyone have an estimate for how much a part time supervisor make, I am in So cal if that matters. Thanks!

UPSGUY72

Not enough for all the aggravation you have to put up with. However if you can follow instruction and relay messages you shouldn't have a problem.

U

uber

Funny that the old man keeps negative repping me like I care. I don't spend every second of my time off the clock giving my 'takes' on pointless work related meanderings. I actually, you know, have a life.

But, continue negative repping me. LOL it only adds to the hilarity!

S

splozi

Why must some people always be so serious? Isn't there enough seriousness in this world?

Calm the friend down, you'll give yourself a heart attack. Then again...

Why must some people always be so serious? Isn't there enough seriousness in this world?

Calm the friend down, you'll give yourself a heart attack. Then again...
If he has heart problems and is on nitrates and is going to find himself a man and get sexually active he should consult a physician before him and his man do it.