Part time workers

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I stick around to educate the younger workers how concessions over the years has affected all Union members. Especially PT members and now the new 22.4 delivery drivers.
4637862e7bb9733a5915d4115aac8fa4.gif

BeachBoy

That's a lot of OT. Of course with the labor shortage, I can see how it can be done.
It's nice to have skill sets. I'm the last one out most days. Doing clerking, cleaning up, over goods... While they are yelling at everyone else to get off the clock, they leave me alone. Upper management seems to know my value. I don't milk the clock, I just leave when everything is done.

Stiffed_and

Got written up for loading a salt. Letter was sent to me, which I don't want to receive. Is UPS trying to get rid of me? If I miss another salt at any time in the future, am I immediately terminated? Last salt that I missed was over a year ago.

TeltBender

Got written up for loading a salt. Letter was sent to me, which I don't want to receive. Is UPS trying to get rid of me? If I miss another salt at any time in the future, am I immediately terminated? Last salt that I missed was over a year ago.
Speaking of salt… one time I got a 25lb box of ground pepper down my chute. I had the brilliant idea of ripping it open where the camera couldn’t see and tipping it out. Probably one of the worse decisions I’ve made at this job. I prayed for whoever unloaded that….