Pas labels

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
If you or your center team set the loop up properly your stops will be lined up in Diad exactly as you deliver them. It takes quite a bit of effort to get it that way. You will need a cooperative mgmnt team and you will be quite aggravated until it gets fixed. Or like many drivers you will just live with the way it was set up and pick thru the load. Good luck. BM

Gotcha!

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
If you or your center team set the loop up properly your stops will be lined up in Diad exactly as you deliver them. It takes quite a bit of effort to get it that way. You will need a cooperative mgmnt team and you will be quite aggravated until it gets fixed. Or like many drivers you will just live with the way it was set up and pick thru the load. Good luck. BM

Good luck, our IE team absolutely REFUSED to work with drivers or management, and set it all up the way they wanted according to out-dated maps, they wouldn't go out and look at the mess they made. We all had riders with us the first week and then we went back to the IE team to tell them what needed to be changed and they REFUSED to change it. So...now we're still working to get the routes set up right in edd four months later.

Mike Hawk

Thanks Cement...

What about all that waisted space? Why isn't it being utilized on the 8000 and RDR section? Does PAS do this or does the preloader do it?

Not all routes have rear door stops, a sprinter van probably isn't very large and would not be suited for heavy business delivery so I would guess that is a resi route. Sometimes PAS will leave shelves empty, not sure why but a good preloader will make use of the space.

As for free space in the trucks, I try to keep a good walkway clear but most of the time on my business routes the rear door/floor stuff ends up stacked up to my head. In a perfect world I might be able to reorder the whole truck and make a walkway but when those rear door stops will be gone in the first hour I'm not too worried.