Passed driver service provider class now I'm being sent to integrad

TayP

I was sent to A Driver Service Provider (DSP) class and passed. Then I drove a route for all December. (Peak season) now they're sending me to integrad. Shouldn't the DSP class be enough? Is integrad required after I have already passed the DSP class and drove a route?

Brisket

If they want to send you to class, let them. You would think it's enough, but I think they may be crossing the 'I's' and
Crossing the 'T's'.

Enjoy the class, study hard, knock the 5 and 10 out of the park!

Good luck!

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Sounds like they don't think you're very good. So they are sending you to intergrad to either see if you get better or see if you wash out.

No center is letting a driver go that knows his stuff after he's passed the class and drove for a month.

Oak

Sounds like they don't think you're very good. So they are sending you to intergrad to either see if you get better or see if you wash out.

No center is letting a driver go that knows his stuff after he's passed the class and drove for a month.
Or, possibly, they see promise. They liked what they saw (I'm betting runner) during peak and hope more training will produce the results they are looking for.