Past due drivers Xmas gift - never delivered

watdaflock?

Since we are now on August 1st, is it OK to remind one of the drivers they still have not brought me my Xmas gift?
I've always made my Xmas gift simple and requested Jim Beam. Granted, it's not Makers Mark but its good enough.

*Do I just wait until Xmas rolls around here in a few months and remind him then he still owes me last years bottle, or do I go ahead and remind him now?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Since we are now on August 1st, is it OK to remind one of the drivers they still have not brought me my Xmas gift?
I've always made my Xmas gift simple and requested Jim Beam. Granted, it's not Makers Mark but its good enough.

*Do I just wait until Xmas rolls around here in a few months and remind him then he still owes me last years bottle, or do I go ahead and remind him now?
Lmao

I'd buy you two single shot "bottles" this year if you were lucky.

oldngray

nowhere special
Shoes-Cute.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Dear Austin,
Thanks for loading my truck all this year. To show my appreciation, I put a bottle of Beam on the 7000 shelf for you. If by chance you can't find it, welcome to my world :censored2:.
Signed,
Your driver.