Pay actual and OT

Poop Head

Judge me.
Upsers will show your start time and your end time , so what was the total
I can just see a total, no start or end times. I can expand it and see approved am meeting, ground driver, paid break, saftey meeting etc.. unpaid lunch never shows up on it though.
12.37 total

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If should show your start time, when you punched out and your total hours. It will show 0.00 for your lunch if you did not take one.

My totals were 8.43 hours with a .75 hour meal break. Pay guarantee. .32 hours guarantee pay.

Poop Head

Judge me.
If should show your start time, when you punched out and your total hours. It will show 0.00 for your lunch if you did not take one.

My totals were 8.43 hours with a .75 hour meal break. Pay guarantee. .32 hours guarantee pay.
Upsers> job tools > tools > time card viewer?

Am I doing something wrong?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If you are in a bonus center, then it would nullify your bonus, if you had any
No it wouldn't. And actually if you are in a bonus center and you do bonus you are hurting yourself financially if you take an 06.

Lets say you run an 8.5 dispatch in 7.5 You get 8 hours at straight and .5 at time and a half. If you take an 05 you get 7.5 at straight and 1 of time and a half.

upschuck

No it wouldn't. And actually if you are in a bonus center and you do bonus you are hurting yourself financially if you take an 06.

Lets say you run an 8.5 dispatch in 7.5 You get 8 hours at straight and .5 at time and a half. If you take an 05 you get 7.5 at straight and 1 of time and a half.
Not where I am at. 05 gave you the hours worked, only. 06 used to, along time ago, be the way you said 05 was, but got changed after a little while, to time and a half, after your 8.