Pay check vac

upschuck

Not from what I was told at my center they give the check today if I’m off next week I was told this last night
Either two things that could be happening

1. You got paid, and didn't realize it.
(Check upsers if you got two paystubs)
2. You're not scheduled off for next.
(Your sups never put your vac in.)

Angler87!

(Your sups never put your vac in.

(Your sups never put your vac in.)
thanks

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It’s so weird how different places handle vacations. It doesn’t matter here when you hit another vacation milestone, you can’t schedule it until October and you can’t take it until the next year. The time off viewer on the website has also never worked for me.

Angler87!

It’s so weird how different places handle vacations. It doesn’t matter here when you hit another vacation milestone, you can’t schedule it until October and you can’t take it until the next year. The time off viewer on the website has also never worked for me.
It’s stupid that it doesn’t work

upschuck

I'm glad I've never really had to deal with that. My seniority date is early January.

Yeet

It’s stupid that it doesn’t work
Doesn’t really matter to me. I take pictures once my vacations get approved and my option day hours are visible on my checks. I also rarely use them so they’re pretty easy to keep track of.

Yeet

I'm glad I've never really had to deal with that. My seniority date is early January.
Mine is too. They will let you schedule if you earned a new week when you pick in October the previous year. Not sure where that cutoff is though.

Up In Smoke

Not from what I was told at my center they give the check today if I’m off next week I was told this last night
To avoid a grievance, they are required to pay you prior to the first day of your vacation. With your seniority date so close to your first vacation week, I see payroll sitting on it until satisfied you completed the entire year. I would request a green (live) check and if they do not fulfill your request, file a grievance for pay and penalty.