Pay clarification

J92

If I am qualifying to be a driver but am laid off for the day so I decide to pick up hours in the hub, what rate am I being paid?

My driver sup says it's driver pay and my hr rep says I'm still "package". :dont_know:

Get something in legal writing from the wage that pays higher and your set.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
OP weren't you in my thread telling me to put my big boy pants on and drive?

It's threads like this and the games they play that make me glad I quit

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Exactly. Be in a hurry but don't run. You are just asking for something bad to happen.

Thanks for giving me a veteran opinion on this. I was sitting here thinking now how in the :censored2: am I going to be in disqualified for getting the job done in the amount of time they allow for that route

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Might only be because he thinks you're desperate to keep the job. They probably push you as hard as they think they can get away with. My center, on the other hand, won't fire people who are screwing around on purpose, because they're desperate for staff.

I am desperate to qualify though. It's what I'm relying on to make a decent living right now

Love your user name btw

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Thanks for giving me a veteran opinion on this. I was sitting here thinking now how in the :censored2: am I going to be in disqualified for getting the job done in the amount of time they allow for that route
New guys tend to waste too much time in package selection. Know your next 5 stops, know where the packages are. With ORION some guys find it helpful to write the HIN numbers on the packages if your preloader hasn't done it already.

Really cutting corners rarely saves you time and only gets you in trouble. Follow the methods.

New guys tend to waste too much time in package selection. Know your next 5 stops, know where the packages are. With ORION some guys find it helpful to write the HIN numbers on the packages if your preloader hasn't done it already.

Really cutting corners rarely saves you time and only gets you in trouble. Follow the methods.
What purpose does me to know my next 5 stops? Just a waste of time.

budlight

hey friend* face
200_s.gif