Pay rate under new contract?

im a full time package car driver pay code 6 union local 0568.... i’m making 18.75 an hour right now LMAO i know right and i been driving since september of 2017 when this new contact goes into affect i know the max pay will now be 40$ an hr so where will my new rate start at.... i looked at the my impact statement and it says under my wages that i’ll jump up to 36$ an hr but I DONT BELIEVE THAT but i hope it’s true cause i be having 150 stops on a rural route with 180 plus miles of driving with PU’s they want in by 7pm lmao

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
im a full time package car driver pay code 6 union local 0568.... i’m making 18.75 an hour right now LMAO i know right and i been driving since september of 2017 when this new contact goes into affect i know the max pay will now be 40$ an hr so where will my new rate start at.... i looked at the my impact statement and it says under my wages that i’ll jump up to 36$ an hr but I DONT BELIEVE THAT but i hope it’s true cause i be having 150 stops on a rural route with 180 plus miles of driving with PU’s they want in by 7pm lmao
You are what UPS is trying to make with 22.4. I take it you aren’t relieving any OT hours from regular drivers, just being sent out like everyone else at a lower pay rate.

You are what UPS is trying to make with 22.4. I take it you aren’t relieving any OT hours from regular drivers, just being sent out like everyone else at a lower pay rate.

shoot idk im not a cover driver i’m a full time driver... i don’t work in the building or sort/load i just wanna know if what i’m looking at is true lol it’s saying on MY IMPACT STATEMENT that effective aug 1st my new hour rate will be 36
upload_2018-8-5_0-25-29.png

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

You are under this contract. (Aug 2013 to July 31 2018) You will go to 19.50 in September 2018. Have you even bothered reading the contract that just expired, it spells it out.

Last edited:

scooby0048

Forgot how much Mike Iaconelli’s boat is worth all together. But then again he’s got more in power poles and electrics than I do in my bass boat and truck combined lol.

I'm sorry but there's been a misunderstanding. You have me confused with someone who actually knows WTF you are talking about. I'm just the re-knob who wandered into the wrong type of boat shop looking for some kind of S*tty little lake floating boat. LOL

DriverNerd

The old contract: start $18.75, 12 months $19.50. If the contract is ratified you would go to the new progression rates: start $21.00, 12 months $23.00. Until the contract is ratified, at your 1 year mark you will move to $19.50

So to break it down: If the contract is not ratified as of your 1 year mark you move to $19.50, but will then move to $23.00 when ratified. If the contract is ratified before your 1 year mark you'll move to $21.00 and get a raise to $23.00 when you get to 1 year.

scooby0048

The old contract: start $18.75, 12 months $19.50. If the contract is ratified you would go to the new progression rates: start $21.00, 12 months $23.00. Until the contract is ratified, at your 1 year mark you will move to $19.50

So to break it down: If the contract is not ratified as of your 1 year mark you move to $19.50, but will then move to $23.00 when ratified. If the contract is ratified before your 1 year mark you'll move to $21.00 and get a raise to $23.00 when you get to 1 year.

@BleedBrownandGold,

I owe you an apology for giving you bad information and chiding you about the contract. Driver nerd is correct, and I missed the last line of the new contract Article 41 Section 2(c) which states, "shall be slotted into the new progression above". So, enjoy your retro check and $23hr.