Pay Them Union Dues, Sucka!

Ms. Sort

Package Handler
Okay...in each of your own unique and special way (some of you idjits are downright ruthless, let it be noted), you're telling me to join the Union already, start filing, shape up, consult a dermatologist, gynecologist and to look into a supe position so I can jerk even more folks around? Thanks! That's all I needed to know.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Okay...in each of your own unique and special way (some of you idjits are downright ruthless, let it be noted), you're telling me to join the Union already, start filing, shape up, consult a dermatologist, gynecologist and to look into a supe position so I can jerk even more folks around? Thanks! That's all I needed to know.

Me and @Indecisi0n jerk each other around

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m curious.... You load trucks for those guys everyday and maybe talk to them sometimes. How in the world does a conversation get to, I’ll give you a handy for $50? Do you give them a business card?

Box Ox

I’m curious.... You load trucks for those guys everyday and maybe talk to them sometimes. How in the world does a conversation get to, I’ll give you a handy for $50? Do you give them a business card?

Such a female thing to wonder about! “Did you guys at least talk before you tamed the ol’ one-eyed package car pirate?” LOL

Daf

Am I cosidered a leech because I'm not a Union Member orrrr...? I show up every day, on time, follow the methods and help out whenever I can. My prime directive is to get the drivers out the door ASAP with the best looking load I can cram into the freakin' truck.
If we all ordered pizza, and we all get a slice, would you expect the rest of us to pay for your slice? Representation isn’t free.