$Pay_Check Grievance

arice11

Been noticing a good 4 to 3 hours is shaved off my actual hours worked because the management hasn't bothered to adjust my start times.
Since I started at UPS i have been at an earlier start time than most the building because I unload IRREGS and over 70lbs packages then deliver them to their belts.
Maybe working an hour or so for free wouldn't bother me so much if the units of work I'm handling were not so dangerous.
Most injuries I have had are from delivering Irregs in the first place.
So my hang-up on this issue is How Would I Want To Word A Grievance That Addresses My Problem.
Can a supervisor simply shave hours off or in-effect demote me while still having me come in earlier?

upschuck

Keep track of your times, and compare to paycheck, if not correct tell manager you want a green check, and if you don't get file grievance, with penalty pay.

What do you mean you wouldn't mind working an hour free if it wasn't for the irregs?

Box Ox

What upschuck said. The union does have the right to access and review your timecard per the Contract if you need to file.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Were you asked to come in early? Or do you do it just to get a head start. There is a difference.

Don't ever work for free.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Been noticing a good 4 to 3 hours is shaved off my actual hours worked because the management hasn't bothered to adjust my start times.
Since I started at UPS i have been at an earlier start time than most the building because I unload IRREGS and over 70lbs packages then deliver them to their belts.
Maybe working an hour or so for free wouldn't bother me so much if the units of work I'm handling were not so dangerous.
So my hang-up on this issue is How Would I Want To Word A Grievance That Addresses My Problem.
Can a supervisor simply shave hours off or in-effect demote me while still having me come in earlier?

ALyyIIP.png

You're losing out on one of these a day !!!! You sweated for it, so make sure your check is correct !!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Article 17 Paid for Time

State your case as to what hours you worked that you kept track of. Leave any and all emotion out, stating times, days, sups involved, and their blatant disregard to address this issue.

Dr.Brownz

It's clear you are a troll. I've seen you make this same thread. Either that or you are mentally handicapped.