paycheck question

pkg handler

well last thursday i recieved my last union check ( only 2 days the rest was sup) and i got it on the 3rd .. now I have recieved another check dated for the 5th but recieved it today for the days of 6/22-6/28 for supe ( as i was at the time just starting ) it was a week worth of pay and i thought we were to be paid 2 times a month ...? ours is usually the 14th and the 28th . so if it was dated 28th then I should also recieve one on the 14th like everyone else rigth ..? was just wondering why i just got it today if it was for my first week that ended the 28th of june ?

The difference is the first two days pay were for hours you worked,the three after and all future fall under slave wages. Welcome to management.:happy2:

pkg handler

The difference is the first two days pay were for hours you worked,the three after and all future fall under slave wages. Welcome to management.:happy2:
yea i find it odd that the check was

1.) only for a week worth of work ( mngt supposed to be paid every 2 weeks)

2.) it was for the week of 6/22 through 6/28 and i just got it today the 8th of july ..?

drewed

Shankman
youll get paid on the 14, and 26th of the month....it sounds like they cashed you out of your sick time/vacation (union)? did you have leave left?

pkg handler

youll get paid on the 14, and 26th of the month....it sounds like they cashed you out of your sick time/vacation (union)? did you have leave left?

i think i had a sick day left .. thtas cool so i should be looking at anothe check on the 14th .. for the ime of the 29th of june to the 14th of july ... right

oh and on the last union check i only worked two days that week tjhats why i got a small one that time

BrownSuit

Everybody is different. Ask HR. This isn't something you just want to hope that somebody gives you the right answer.

None of the scenarios listed above even match exactly my pay schedule, as Everybody is different.

pkg handler

What did payroll say when you asked them???

TB

i asked some other p/t supe who been working for about 6 months and he told me the same thing happened to him
Everybody is different. Ask HR. This isn't something you just want to hope that somebody gives you the right answer.

None of the scenarios listed above even match exactly my pay schedule, as Everybody is different.

yea ill go ask them tommorrow

thanks

J

JonFrum

UPS makes the switch from Union to Management so easy that, in your case, you won't even have to change your Pkg Handler name.