Payroll adjustment and disability

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by unicornhearts, Sep 14, 2013.

  1. unicornhearts

    unicornhearts New Member

    I was on disability for two weeks for a non-work related injury and needed to use the rest of my sick/personal days. To make a payroll adjustment, do I go to HR? And do I get paid at all if it's a non-work related injury? Thanks.
  2. sortaisle

    sortaisle Livin the cardboard dream

    Your hub or center manager will be able to make the adjustment for you. Talk to them...they're the ones doing the payroll anyway.
  3. UnsurePost

    UnsurePost making the unreadable unreadabler

    If you are FT with a non-related work injury, at least in this area, you can do short-term disability and get paid only after the first week going unpaid.
    The first week you can probably use your personal/sick time, via FMLA.
    Not sure about the payroll adjustment, but I'd ask a direct supervisor first.