Peak 2017

floridays

Ok,ok. I meant world. I was just trying to sound like I was from "New Joyzey" and lived out by the "wadder".
BS, just say you friend'ed up, we all do. Listen to Harry Chapin, great song and thank's for friend'ing up, caused me to remember it and play it. Thank You

bacha29

Thanks for being "Joyzey," for a moment Bacha, friend' up more often, we're all eweman, well not all. You get the picture.
I miss him too. Hard to believe that it's been 39 years since he was killed. All he had was a guitar and a story to tell.....And that's all he needed to hold his audience spellbound.

bacha29

Boooring. Collapsed one of my extra routes today. When does peak start?
You probably already saw this but it was announced today that all Ground box has to be submitted for pickup by this coming Friday. Perhaps a considerable number of people are waiting for last second price cuts before ordering. Then again if there are major price cuts after the first of the year you could find yourself quite busy in January.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Couldn't find his arse with both hands and a hunting dog. Slow thinking white boy. The wold's full of them.
HD will take him! Give him a Garmin GPS unit & his stops will be sequenced for him.

I'm over my base pay every day since November. my mileage dropped a bit due to a supplemental taking 40% of my route, so it's like a UPS route now (more stop density) & I'm out until 2100-2200 instead of midnight. If the weather holds, I'll be OK until New Year

bbsam

Staff member
Peaks over... Only 2 good weeks. Very disappointing. Time to start laying people off.
Numbers for us look very heavy today. Then again, the numbers have a strange lack of accuracy this time of year.

Damn good money though.