Peak Helpers

floridays

Except the one year I was out having a baby during peak, after I returned customer asked if I got the card/gift they gave to the person(by name) covering my route... NOPE.. It was a $$$ giftcard for a babies r us for my new baby... coverage driver denied it. My customer liked me enough to get me another card.. that's how I know they still like me, they take care of me every year now and if they see the other driver they treat them like dirt.
Did they send flower's to that courier's funeral?

vantexan

He loved you so much he decided to hide a complimentary letter from a customer? So you claim it would influence you to stay if you didn't know about the letter? That's funny.

You are such a DRAMA king. You have a dramatic story to tell from nearly every time you interacted with a co-worker or management. Reviews, survey feedbacks, check rides. Can you not get along with anyone? Your co-workers and management must have hated you to the core. You wined, bitched and complained about any and everything if your stories you posted about are true.
What drama? I thought it was humorous. But really, have you ever got a complimentary letter from a customer? I bet your managers got thank you notes when they switched you to another route. :)

Oldfart

What drama? I thought it was humorous. But really, have you ever got a complimentary letter from a customer? I bet your managers got thank you notes when they switched you to another route. :)
LOL
You explained how the lady called and complained to Memphis that your manager never told you about the letter. Your manager was REFACED? He was redfaced because he didn't want you to leave?

You claimed you have screamed at managers, senior managers, directors. Caught managers and seniors lying to you. Yada yada yada. Did anything with you go smoothy when you worked? With all your stories you posted. You had nothing but trouble out of every situation. The common denominator was always you.

vantexan

LOL
You explained how the lady called and complained to Memphis that your manager never told you about the letter. Your manager was REFACED? He was redfaced because he didn't want you to leave?

You claimed you have screamed at managers, senior managers, directors. Caught managers and seniors lying to you. Yada yada yada. Did anything with you go smoothy when you worked? With all your stories you posted. You had nothing but trouble out of every situation. The common denominator was always you.
When did I ever say I screamed at a manager? You make things up to support your lies. I think if a manager breaks the rules, even breaks the law, an employee has the right to call him out on it. But I was respectful doing it. So, again, have you ever received a complimentary letter from a customer?

Oldfart

When did I ever say I screamed at a manager? You make things up to support your lies. I think if a manager breaks the rules, even breaks the law, an employee has the right to call him out on it. But I was respectful doing it. So, again, have you ever received a complimentary letter from a customer?

A few emails and phone calls.
Back in the day, I got lots of sex though.

Last edited:

Oldfart

Sex with Rosie doesn’t count. :)
I appreciate the thought. Jackson Browne would be proud of you.
Enjoying my weekend in Phoenix, eating In-N-Out and just finished watching my Sooners take care of business while I wait on the race tomorrow. My Tue-Thur schedule is paying great dividends with a 4 day weekend every week.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Except the one year I was out having a baby during peak, after I returned customer asked if I got the card/gift they gave to the person(by name) covering my route... NOPE.. It was a $$$ giftcard for a babies r us for my new baby... coverage driver denied it. My customer liked me enough to get me another card.. that's how I know they still like me, they take care of me every year now and if they see the other driver they treat them like dirt.
I hope you kicked that thievin’ cover slob right square in the gennies. :furious:

Serf

Americans are shelling out north of 400 billion collectively to "have Christmas." That means the Holiday Season starts the second Halloween is over. Malls and stores will put out Christmas Merch. Decorations go up. Radio will have Christmas songs playing. My town is selling Trees already. Geeze, it was Veterans Day weekend just yesterday.
Seems as if each year less and less people give pause and observation to a unique American Holiday (Thanksgiving).
Side note, Looking forward to America's most wanted coming to help us for the peak. We pay them more than our own Handler's. Most of them are t*ts on a bull useless. Then they vanish into thin air December 24th.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I was in Lowes on Labor Day weekend - yes, I said Labor Day weekend - and they were already putting the Christmas crap on the racks next to the Halloween garbage.

It’s gotten way waaay beyond ridiculous now.