Peak is going to suck

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Why the heck is anyone even thinking bout peak, who cares they all suck whatever lol. Heres the deal this peak in a nutshell, its going back to where you were getting your nuttz handed to you at peak. Their not going to staff like they did last year because they didn't hit their last quarter goals for last year. They cant let the shareholders down again, that would be crazy lol, since that's all they really care about, not the customers or employees that's for dam sure lol.

Mr.Golden

I'm curious what our customers think of us when we ring their doorbell at 10pm?
Some quotes when they answer

"My god, you working this late? I feel sorry for you!"
"Can I help you?"
"Thanks you!"
"Do not ring my doorbell this late again!"
"I thought you guys be off around 6?"

Usually I get the first one lol. Imagine u have a sig req and see a note on the door saying"doorbell broken please knock loudly". Response would be sooo funny

Mr.Golden

Honestly, I don't think that's a concern. Take an Amazon damage for instance, that customer didn't pick UPS, Amazon did. Yeah they're going to be mad, but unless the damages from Amazon get so high that they refuse to ship with us anymore, it doesn't really lose us much business if grandma gets a damage.

I can understand being frustrated though. The problem I see with most damages though honestly is the fact they aren't packaged properly. I'm looking at you Amazon.

I hate the fact that most shippers expect their pkgs to hold with one slap of tape. How much money will you lose for extra tape?

Mr.Golden

Last week, much like every week.
REGULAR 33.710 40.00 1,348.40
- OVERTIME 50.565 19.33 977.42
- PROD BON 33.710 0.38 12.81
- TOTAL HOURS WORKED 59.33
- CURRENT TOTALS 2,338.63

Not much more they can do to me, good luck guys.

I work those hrs now. Too bad I'm not top off yet

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Residential time at the end of the day in the winter is slow as hell for me. I can't see anything. If that's going to be their plan then it's gonna be easy money. Long hours, but easy.