Peak is here.

Siveriano

PeAk Is hErE
SlVaLKA.png

Maplewood

Routes going out with peak number stops already. No trucks to run the extra routes they need. No extra drivers even if they had the trucks. Helpers to try and cover up the understaffing. Drivers being called in to preload because they didn’t expect this much volume.

And of course management scrambling like it’s the first peak season ever. Gotta love it y’all. Enjoy the checks the next 10 weeks.

The 9.5 list is good til 11/15 so you guys should be banking triple time! Nice

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Routes going out with peak number stops already. No trucks to run the extra routes they need. No extra drivers even if they had the trucks. Helpers to try and cover up the understaffing. Drivers being called in to preload because they didn’t expect this much volume.

And of course management scrambling like it’s the first peak season ever. Gotta love it y’all. Enjoy the checks the next 10 weeks.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OKLABob

No PVDs here and only tcds driving typically how it goes here I’m curious to see what peak will be like this year I went out with 110 230 miles yesterday and worked 12 hours and it’s not even peak yet.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

This kind of snuck up on me. I'm not sure that I am fully prepared or ready to be Holiday Scooby. I have many more people to piss off still.

KoennenTiger

Yeah, I'm about 30 stops under a mid-August plan today. If its peak, I'll gladly take it.

I finished my day at 7.5. I thought about dragging it out I know my full timer going to be upset I'll pull in some guaranteed 8 time.

They got seasonals doing my five worst pickups.

I can't wait for tomorrow man I know I should never beat their clock. I know it.

Tomorrow I'll have forty extra stops.

I dunno I'm a hard working man at heart. I get excited when I know I can get home quick. I start sprinting like a young man again.

Looking forward to forty extra stops for my Friday

iruhnman630

I had about 5.9 hours of work on my car today.

If not for late air meet I would have had about 2 hours of downtime waiting for pickups.

Mycow

8s all week, no extra work and we are up 60 percent volume from last year 4.2k delivers last year to 9.4k deliveries