Peak is here.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Only over 9.5 one day this week and that was the result of air that showed up 10 hours late and sat in the hub all night, except for perishables and criticals. Otherwise a welcome easy ass week. 44 hrs

Only over 9.5 one day this week and that was the result of air that showed up 10 hours late and sat in the hub all night, except for perishables and criticals. Otherwise a welcome easy ass week. 44 hrs
Seasonals and 22.4’s everywhere pulling 100 stop days and code 5’ing at 3. It gives me evil satisfaction to picture them pooping their pants when they’ll get 200 out of a 15 footer with no map nav after Thanksgiving

Johney

Seasonals and 22.4’s everywhere pulling 100 stop days and code 5’ing at 3. It gives me evil satisfaction to picture them pooping their pants when they’ll get 200 out of a 15 footer with no map nav after Thanksgiving
What make you so sure you won't be in that 15 footer?

What make you so sure you won't be in that 15 footer?
I’m not sure at all. But if they give me 200 in a 15 footer it’s not going to be pretty!!!! I won’t poop my pants. I’ll poop all over their planned day. Peak is peak. If you’re not ready to stay out til 1030 then you better quit now!!!!

Indecisi0n

Island-Peak-Summit-Ridge-SK-2.JPG

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
When you started in feeder what % of these first few years on road or shifting at the hub?

I’ve only shifted our center two or three weeks total in the two years I’ve been in feeder. For my area it’s the sought after job. I primarily did CPU’s (Wine pickups) my first peaks.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I’ve only shifted our center two or three weeks total in the two years I’ve been in feeder. For my area it’s the sought after job. I primarily did CPU’s (Wine pickups) my first peaks.
Shifting sucks. I’d rather build other people’s sets.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Have you seen the new yardbirds?
They have a camera in the front and a winch for picking up dollies
You won’t be in a yardbird if they make you go on shift as a driver. You will be spotting trailers with your twin screw in spots even shifters have a hard time with. No thanks, not my job.