Peak Mode or Methods?

Grey

Peak was a disaster for me last year seeing as I just got off my cake training route. I was sick and rundown the whole time and had crappy helpers who I couldn't teach the old DIAD that I never used. I ended up drawing a picture of it so I could know what I was looking at when he called me from apt complexes. I didn't take breaks and hated going to work a every day.

I've already been pushing for a mall route I think I'm covering during this coming peak. A lot of physical work but no mental stress and the helper won't be separated too far from me. Not too stressed about it since I already know what to avoid this time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Peak was a disaster for me last year seeing as I just got off my cake training route. I was sick and rundown the whole time and had crappy helpers who I couldn't teach the old DIAD that I never used. I ended up drawing a picture of it so I could know what I was looking at when he called me from apt complexes. I didn't take breaks and hated going to work a every day.

I've already been pushing for a mall route I think I'm covering during this coming peak. A lot of physical work but no mental stress and the helper won't be separated too far from me. Not too stressed about it since I already know what to avoid this time.

Our mall driver drops his TP-60 in the parking lot and his helper works independently out of that.

watdaflock?

Only difference about peak is more hours. I work with a sense of urgency every day and won't change to some unsafe method just because of a larger volume.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Two different malls in my center. One driver gets a helper, a seasonal driver with his own package car and his own helper all as the mall drivers helpers. Lol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Most of it is but Macy's outgoing in November/December is insane from what I hear. I just said peak because that's when the guy's route it is in feeder.
Our local Macy's usually does about 100 pieces a day. On their heaviest day last peak we filled a 10 foot Uhaul with smalls. It was like an avalanche when the guys opened the door. It was crazy.

Grey

Two different malls in my center. One driver gets a helper, a seasonal driver with his own package car and his own helper all as the mall drivers helpers. Lol.

Pottery Barn has its own brownside during peak. That's like half my truck pretty much everyday.

9.5 everyday

Last year was tits. I was getting paid more guarantee pay a week than OT. For the first peak ever, I was able to see my kids at night. In fact I saw my kids more in 2 months that I think I ever have. My pay checks weren't great, but the family time was nice. My beast helper and I worked by the methods every day. I have the same helper lined up for this year too. I expect to get crushed and make a killing this year. Slow and steady, one stop at a time. Safety first!!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Work the same pace day after day. Follow Orion stop for stop. I do not have a helper board nor train them on one. I also will not turn it off of Orion. Tell the helper -- we are both here to make money. NO RUNNING!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Work the same pace day after day. Follow Orion stop for stop. I do not have a helper board nor train them on one. I also will not turn it off of Orion. Tell the helper -- we are both here to make money. NO RUNNING!

9.5 everyday

We don't have Orion but are supposed to get it. Haven't heard anything good about it. I never tell my helpers to run, nor do I run. We just had an extremely light peak last year due to over staffing. I was doing about 80 stops less a day compared to the 3 previous years on the same route.