Peak Season

CatMan

"Last Mile Optimization".........Translation:.......Ground contractors lugging even more boxes at even lower settlement rates. And yes, you contractors will be doing plenty of bawling of your own when you see your settlements and you've got boxes piled up everywhere and management gives you an ultimatum:........Either the boxes go or you go. If you think that can't happen then show everyone the contract language that says that it can't because nobody including you is irreplaceable .
I just saw a ground guy delivering a washing machine, I felt sorry for him .

bacha29

I just saw a ground guy delivering a washing machine, I felt sorry for him .
It's called "environmentally friendly motor freight". Motor freight without the pallet or a stinky propane fueled towmotor to unload and move it around with. And yes.......the job is an absolute joint killer.

bacha29

Sounds like an exact description of what you do every time you post here.
Dano's posts are like a 1950's edition of "Pravada". Same thing everyday. Outstanding journalism as long as it doesn't have to be trustworthy or believable Keep on speaking the party line and singing the party song Dano. Talk of an attempt to push Fat Freddy out as party secretary is growing stronger .

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Dano's posts are like a 1950's edition of "Pravada".

You mean Pravda, you idiot.

Same thing everyday. Outstanding journalism as long as it doesn't have to be trustworthy or believable Keep on speaking the party line and singing the party song Dano. Talk of an attempt to push Fat Freddy out as party secretary is growing stronger .

"Well since the stock price of Apple did what it did, and the price of Google did what it did, and the railroad industry being what it is, and the current political climate, and shortages of mercury in Antartica, and the plight of indigenous people in sub-Saharan Africa... coupled with the current population of several endangered species and the geometric properties of several tectonic plates, we can expect several other stock prices to either go up or down."

bacha29

You mean Pravda, you idiot.

"Well since the stock price of Apple did what it did, and the price of Google did what it did, and the railroad industry being what it is, and the current political climate, and shortages of mercury in Antartica, and the plight of indigenous people in sub-Saharan Africa... coupled with the current population of several endangered species and the geometric properties of several tectonic plates, we can expect several other stock prices to either go up or down."
Yep,you're right about the spelling but then again being that not only are you a long time subscriber to Pravda, ......it's where you learned how to read............But, guess what.........YOU MISSPELLED..........ANTARCTICA ! ........ Hahahaha!. We won't make fun of you or call you an idiot because it would break your mother's heart.

59 Dano

Yep,you're right about the spelling but then again being that not only are you a long time subscriber to Pravda, ......it's where you learned how to read............But, guess what.........YOU MISSPELLED..........ANTARCTICA ! ........ Hahahaha!. We won't make fun of you or call you an idiot because it would break your mother's heart.

That made your year, didn't it?

bacha29

That made your year, didn't it?
Might have made my last 10 minutes, but my year? Sorry Dano, once again you've over valued the contribution your inconsequential little life has made. Have a good weekend guy . I don't take offense to any of your posts nor do i take them seriously . And I'm sure you do the same with mine.

59 Dano

Might have made my last 10 minutes, but my year? Sorry Dano, once again you've over valued the contribution your inconsequential little life has made. Have a good weekend guy . I don't take offense to any of your posts nor do i take them seriously . And I'm sure you do the same with mine.

I look at yours as the ravings of an imbecile.

bacha29

I look at yours as the ravings of an imbecile.
I tried being nice to you but your post absolves me of any obligation to do so in the future. You'll do anything and say anything if defense of that company no matter how outrageous it may be..........And you call me an imbecile? Hahahaha! Being left with no choice but to go crawling back to the place leaves you in no position to admonish any contributor to this site.