Peak Season

It will be fine

As I told you before the offer to buy was unsolicited and came from a single route contractor who knew that he needed additional routes if he had intentions of staying. The other contractors were at scale he wasn't He was the first to approach me and at a time when I was no longer willing to be beholding to Fat Freddy ..but he had no money .

In the end I accepted what he could offer....and. no only that but I financed it for him 100% with ZERO DOWN for 6 years at the lowest interest rate the IRS would allow for an owner for an owner financed transaction.

Now in response I want you tell us about the great things you've done to help out your fellow contractors who were struggling that we NOT tied to ways that benefited you.

And why you're at it tell us about what your so called "incentives" consist of, how they are met and what percentage of a drivers total compensation they represent.
We also know you wouldn’t have been at scale and would have forfeit your route without the sale. Your alleged principles would have led you to give the route away to the contractor in need. Your principles aren’t real and you’ve gladly taken money for years from someone willing to do work you aren’t willing to do.

bacha29

We also know you wouldn’t have been at scale and would have forfeit your route without the sale. Your alleged principles would have led you to give the route away to the contractor in need. Your principles aren’t real and you’ve gladly taken money for years from someone willing to do work you aren’t willing to do.
And we know that you pay your people state minimum wage and for them to get anything more they have to work like slave labor as evidenced by your unwillingness to disclose the terms of your so called "incentives" So don't lecture me about principles because we know how you operate given the way you are always hiding behind that so called curtain you call a "business" which in turn makes you completely unqualified to be the moral arbiter in any place or time.

It will be fine

And we know that you pay your people state minimum wage and for them to get anything more they have to work like slave labor as evidenced by your unwillingness to disclose the terms of your so called "incentives" So don't lecture me about principles because we know how you operate given the way you are always hiding behind that so called curtain you call a "business" which in turn makes you completely unqualified to be the moral arbiter in any place or time.
Oh look, another casual reference to slavery. Tell me another knee slapper about slavery, grandpa.

bacha29

Oh look, another casual reference to slavery. Tell me another knee slapper about slavery, grandpa.
You have been challenged not just by me but by others as well to disclose this so called "incentives' plan of yours to backup your claim that your drivers make industry competitive compensation within the confines of a daily work load that is comparable with industry norms.
But to this day you refuse to do so..... So what are you hiding? If you are the successful businessman you claim to be you should be proud of the compensation plan you provide your employees and naturally would want us to see it for ourselves in order to establish the legitimacy of your claim of being a successful "businessman" .

Therefore one has to conclude that your driver compensation package is so substandard that it is nothing short of plain shameful.

It will be fine

You have been challenged not just by me but by others as well to disclose this so called "incentives' plan of yours to backup your claim that your drivers make industry competitive compensation within the confines of a daily work load that is comparable with industry norms.
But to this day you refuse to do so..... So what are you hiding? If you are the successful businessman you claim to be you should be proud of the compensation plan you provide your employees and naturally would want us to see it for ourselves in order to establish the legitimacy of your claim of being a successful "businessman" .

Therefore one has to conclude that your driver compensation package is so substandard that it is nothing short of plain shameful.
You are literally the only person on earth that cares about my compensation offers that doesn’t work for me. It’s weird and a bit creepy. Keep making jokes about slavery though, maybe throw in some Nazi references to mix it up a bit.

bacha29

You are literally the only person on earth that cares about my compensation offers that doesn’t work for me. It’s weird and a bit creepy. Keep making jokes about slavery though, maybe throw in some Nazi references to mix it up a bit.
You keep trying to bull feces your way around the pay issue. Sorry man, it just doesn't work. Made more so by the fact that you also keep trying to pass yourself off a blue belly New England progressive. That doesn't work either because all you do talk about is yourself in an effort establish what you're doing as a legitimate business and that doesn't work here either.

In the meantime you are welcome to continue to try to hide the unpleasant realities that surrounds being one of Fat Freddy's hand maids but it's not going to do you any good.

FedexCares

They posted a peak work schedule at my station. Non Dot couriers will be working 2 and a half weeks straight without a day off. From December 7-24th. Rest up while you can; It will be an exhausting stretch to the finish!
I knew when Fedex switched a ton of people over to non-dot years ago that they would eventually cash in on it despite saying they will always still be following dot rules. I truly feel sorry for drivers this peak it’s going to be absolutely brutal.

Even though I sometimes missing my former amazing domicile rotue, I’m glad I got off road in the past year or two. I’ll be thinking of you guys while I’m working from home and working my normal 5 day week. 😉😏😂

falcon back

Dude, I check this message board when I’m sitting on the toilet or when I’m eating a sandwich at work. It’s not the most important part of my day like it seems to be for you.
I don't know how to quote a post from another subject but here is your post about how little you are on here. You liar.

AB831

Mastering a forum isn't on my list of priorities. I did master being a courier, what does that say about your mental abilities.
How does one “master” being a delivery driver? Can you read an address and press a gas pedal? Guess you mastered it

Last edited:

falcon back

How does one “master” being a delivery driver? Can you read an address and press a gas pedal? Guess mastered it
Yep. Did it better than you and made a much better living doing it. You should be happy the Job Knowledge Test went away before you started. You seem like the kind of person who would have been terminated as a result of failing the test. As many times as you have lied on here, seems strange you never got caught falsifying on the job. Key word "CAUGHT"

AB831

Yep. Did it better than you and made a much better living doing it. You should be happy the Job Knowledge Test went away before you started. You seem like the kind of person who would have been terminated as a result of failing the test. As many times as you have lied on here, seems strange you never got caught falsifying on the job. Key word "CAUGHT"
You pressed a gas pedal better than me. Do you want a gold star?

dmac1

According to you you are making a living off the hard work of others who are NOT making a good living. That is what happened with share croppers were were left with nearly identical conditions as they faced in slavery, without the sanctioned brutality, but allowing them to leave if they didn't like it. That is immoral in my book. My morals didn't allow me that option, and my drivers kept what they earned minus about $10 a day that I earned as 'manager, as well as continuing to drive at least 4 days per week.
That is part of the reason I was soooooo willing to walk away despite the threats from management who were trying to force me into terms that actually violated the contract, as in servicing the primary service area of another contractor who was failing to service it himself.

We all know that it is still impossible for an ISP to provide drivers with a decent middle class compensation package that allows them the dignity to support themselves, let alone a family. You make the excuse that being a delivery driver is just an entry level job, to make yourself feel better. Decades and decades of American history had delivery drivers as respectable long term careers, but you are willing to be a pawn to fedex to make a buck for yourself while those working for you qualify for government assistance to live, making you a contributor to the decline of America and add to the growth of those needing a handout to make it. Companies need to be required to pay enough that workers can afford food, housing, transportation to work, and medical care to remain healthy, which you do not do. You are causing everyone's taxes to be higher so you can profit from the labor that taxpayers are actually paying to provide.