Peak Season

bacha29

He’s starting from scratch at 30. By the time I was 30 I had turned a 1 van operation into 7 routes. I was already mostly out of the truck and focused on expanding my business. This chump is starting an entry level job but thinks he’s superior. He’s a loser, he knows he’s a loser and that’s why he trolls a message board.
Business? LOL!. Like we've said many times before. All you are is a nonemployee administrator of a supply chain to which Fat Freddy has no binding obligations....None...Nada. And it doesn't matter if you've got 5 routes or 500 routes. You all sign the same vague ambiguous one sided contract that by design cannot bind Fat Freddy to you or anything for that matter.

AB831

He’s starting from scratch at 30. By the time I was 30 I had turned a 1 van operation into 7 routes. I was already mostly out of the truck and focused on expanding my business. This chump is starting an entry level job but thinks he’s superior. He’s a loser, he knows he’s a loser and that’s why he trolls a message board.
Starting from scratch by going into grad school 😂😂😂. Why do you care so much what I think about you? I’m not impressed by your make believe “business.” No one on here seems to be either. Get over it and stop being a little bitch.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Why would I want to work again? I am gonna shoot my age on the golf course or break every club trying before the end of the year. Even if it is in 9 holes. No idea what a squaking parrot is but maybe college boy knows.

Attachments

• squawking parrot (1).jpg
    squawking parrot (1).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 55

It will be fine

Starting from scratch by going into grad school 😂😂😂. Why do you care so much what I think about you? I’m not impressed by your make believe “business.” No one on here seems to be either. Get over it and stop being a little bitch.
What type of little bitch starts their own thread saying they quit to get people to congratulate them? How pathetic does someone have to be to do that?

AB831

What type of little bitch starts their own thread saying they quit to get people to congratulate them? How pathetic does someone have to be to do that?
You’re really embarrassing yourself now, man. I’m sorry for hurting your feelings. Would you like me to stop?

Cactus

You’re really embarrassing yourself now, man. I’m sorry for hurting your feelings. Would you like me to stop?
Take some milk and cookies over to his mom’s house, she'll take them downstairs to him.

Last edited:

AB831

Take dome milk and cookies over to his mom’s house, she take them downstairs to him.
I can’t believe how sensitive this guy is. I mean, he’s literally flipping out because he’s not getting whatever recognition he feels is due him.

It will be fine

You started your own thread to get praise and you think I’m embarrassing myself? You are a troll and can’t handle being called out. You constantly demonstrate how little you understand from business to health insurance and literally every subject you comment on.

AB831

You started your own thread to get praise and you think I’m embarrassing myself? You are a troll and can’t handle being called out. You constantly demonstrate how little you understand from business to health insurance and literally every subject you comment on.
Stop deflecting. Your feelings are hurt. I’m sorry. What could I do to repair your ego? If I say you’re a real businessman will you be okay then?

Cactus

I can’t believe how sensitive this guy is. I mean, he’s literally flipping out because he’s not getting whatever recognition he feels is due him.
Maybe Fred promised him honors in a ticker-tape parade if he signed the dotted line.

It will be fine

Stop deflecting. Your feelings are hurt. I’m sorry. What could I do to repair your ego? If I say you’re a real businessman will you be okay then?
Explain why you are so obsessed with me and my company. Explain why you created a thread to try and get people to praise your quitting. What type of loser does these things? Did your mom never say she loves you?

vantexan

That's truly what is wrong with business types. Not all, but too many couch everything in terms of winners and losers. Too many mgrs talk arrogantly to couriers because in their minds, and I get this from comments made, if you had anything on the ball you'd go into management instead of just being a courier. From where I'm sitting, 5 weeks shy of being 59, 30 is still young. A lot of twentysomethings haven't figured out yet what they want to do for the rest of their life but if one has decided on something, is working to reach that goal, and has chosen a very worthy field that isn't lucrative but very important, he should be applauded. I would applaud your accomplishments too, but from your own posts know how much you detest people who come from middle class backgrounds and haven't achieved anything noteworthy.