Peak Season

floridays

If he’s going to attack me at every opportunity, I’m going to call out his glaring ignorance and failure in life. I came from a middle class background so that point doesn’t make any sense to me.
Privileged most likely, you white?
Time for you to give it back,

we will

Take it back

floridays

I’m about taking opportunity. People like Bacha had the same opportunity I did and passed on it. Then they denigrate me for taking the risks required to succeed. I have little respect for people that have no ambition. I can’t imagine being content in an entry level job my entire life.
You are entry level. If you don't believe me just try to compete in your field without the equivalent of a father-in-law supporting you.
If you divorce the daughter life is surprisingly different.
I know you have me blocked, this falls on your deaf ears, maybe someone else can ask you this.

If Fedex absolved your "contract" tomorrow, exactly how would you support yourself and pay your creditors?

Exactly what clients needs would your drivers service, whose goods would you move?

Exactly whose DOT number would your company move under?

Simply questions, I have more.

floridays

And yet you count on those very people to do the work that's making you wealthy. I knew a vice-president of American Airlines once. Had been a VP for TWA, Burlington Northern too. The man always, always, talked to everyone no matter who they were like they mattered to him. Always friendly, kind, respectful. You bubba aren't cut from the same cloth.
Pompous liberal that never built anything, and couldn't entice a single human to attach to them in a business sense if left on their own.

My opinion.

I hope it is tested to make him/her stronger or to go the way of the blacksmith.

floridays

You think I talk to people IRL like I treat you people on a message board? My employees work very hard for me, they recommend their friends to come work for me. There’s a reason for that.
It's you're stage, here now, list the reasons.
You list first, then pay your employees an hour of pay to list your laurels in 2 minutes they may expend here.
You're :bsbullf:. You have no regard for anyone that disagrees with you. Period.