Peak Season

AB831

I would never hire someone with your attitude. The negative energy would sink the workforce. Hatred has no place in my company.
Yeah, if I wanted to work for Fat Freddy again (that’s who your employees really work for) id just go back to Express. But thanks anyway.

AB831

You went to Community College and did the same job I did. Sounds like tuition that was totally wasted. Fred should ask for the tuition reimbursement back. What have you accomplished except waste money?
1) I don’t go to a community college, but even if I did, that’s more than you’ve done, so I’m not sure what your point is
2) I left FedEx at the age of 30 for a job in my field and couldn’t be happier
3) I don’t look up to you so I don’t care about your tenure with Fat Freddy.

falcon back

1) I don’t go to a community college, but even if I did, that’s more than you’ve done, so I’m not sure what your point is
2) I left FedEx at the age of 30 for a job in my field and couldn’t be happier
3) I don’t look up to you so I don’t care about your tenure with Fat Freddy.
Whatever college you went to, you were a courier. A job that requires zero schooling and yet, that is what you did for a living. Now you claim you are gonna teach. How could any school system hire an idiot like you to teach and mold the minds of kids. Your not even capable of figuring out finances or handling adult decisions. Hopefully that school monitors their teachers and finds out that you are a fraud and hands you a mop bucket and a broom. That is really the job in your field that you qualified for.

AB831

Whatever college you went to, you were a courier. A job that requires zero schooling and yet, that is what you did for a living. Now you claim you are gonna teach. How could any school system hire an idiot like you to teach and mold the minds of kids. Your not even capable of figuring out finances or handling adult decisions. Hopefully that school monitors their teachers and finds out that you are a fraud and hands you a mop bucket and a broom. That is really the job in your field that you qualified for.
*you’re

falcon back

*you’re
Love a dick head that points out grammar. When you make a grammar mistake, you make fun of the person that called you out. When your mother makes you move out the basement, you will be in bad shape. Being an adult and making adult decisions are not your strongpoint.

AB831

Love a dick head that points out grammar. When you make a grammar mistake, you make fun of the person that called you out. When your mother makes you move out the basement, you will be in bad shape. Being an adult and making adult decisions are not your strongpoint.
Lmao maybe I should follow in your footsteps?

AB831

We don't allow your type anywhere near us. Maybe tex might let you sleep in the car with him. More your speed.
You realize you’re less successful than me, right? I’ve accomplished more in half of the time than you have in your entire life. So go ahead and reply with something about your tenure or being topped out or one of your other stock attempts at a trump card that mean nothing to me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They posted a peak work schedule at my station. Non Dot couriers will be working 2 and a half weeks straight without a day off. From December 7-24th. Rest up while you can; It will be an exhausting stretch to the finish!
I hope you have sick days. I had to do that once. I was totally exhausted on Christmas Day.