Peak Season

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
They posted a peak work schedule at my station. Non Dot couriers will be working 2 and a half weeks straight without a day off. From December 7-24th. Rest up while you can; It will be an exhausting stretch to the finish!
Rest assured nobody from upper management will be working 17 days straight.

falcon back

Rest assured nobody from upper management will be working 17 days straight.
People always compare their salary or working conditions to those of upper management. The simple answer is, get the education they have and get into upper management. More money and you don't have to work 17 straight days. Or you could bitch and whine and do nothing to better yourself. Kind of like cactus did.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
People always compare their salary or working conditions to those of upper management. The simple answer is, get the education they have and get into upper management. More money and you don't have to work 17 straight days. Or you could bitch and whine and do nothing to better yourself. Kind of like cactus did.
Upper management? No thanks.

That's selling your soul to corporations, Fred and Wall Street but you're too stupid to figure that out.

Besides, I'm retired and don't have to work 17 days straight you dyldo.

falcon back

Upper management? No thanks.

That's selling your soul to corporations, Fred and Wall Street but you're too stupid to figure that out.

Besides, I'm retired and don't have to work 17 days straight you dyldo.
You sure do let Fred and the company reside in your pee brain 24/7. Seems like it consumes your thought process every waking moment.

AB831

Oh so getting an education is a worthwhile endeavor when it applies to FedEx, but it’s a waste of money when it applies to goals in other fields? Sounds like you ingested a double dose of Fat Freddy’s indoctrination

bacha29

“Pee brain”. Omg you’re such an idiot
WAAAAY too many trips to the Fedex Mind Control And Reeducation Academy. Just take a look at them when they come out of there. They looked like a bunch of North Koreans. Better yet, they're like the Borg. We just dreaded it when one came back form there. After all of the Special High Intensity Training they were fed it took us weeks to get them back to reality.

falcon back

WAAAAY too many trips to the Fedex Mind Control And Reeducation Academy. Just take a look at them when they come out of there. They looked like a bunch of North Koreans. Better yet, they're like the Borg. We just dreaded it when one came back form there. After all of the Special High Intensity Training they were fed it took us weeks to get them back to reality.
You and your two misery brothers no longer work for the company but you think, talk and hate the place 24/7. Sounds like you have issues and should seek help.

bacha29

You and your two misery brothers no longer work for the company but you think, talk and hate the place 24/7. Sounds like you have issues and should seek help.
It's a place of employment Old Falcon Fart. It's not a culture or some type of religious movement despite their success at making you believe that it is.

dezguy

Ah, the old I don't have an argument so I'll just keep going back to the well, reponse.

Classic oldfart.

bacha29

Argument for what? These guys just spread negativity. They aren’t adding to any discussion. When was the last time you read something from @Cactus that was at all useful?
All the happy thoughts in the world won't change that fact that you pay by the stop and box which is undeniably just an updated form of share cropping.

floridays

In a perfect world we could all ignore the trolls that are clearly desperate for attention. As it is, I don’t see anything wrong with returning their harassment.
Asking for a friend
As it is, I don’t see anything wrong with returning their harassment.
Is that harassment either serving or receiving a TOS violation?
You are queen for reporting TOS violations, if you don't see anything wrong then your returning a TOS (?) violation is ok?

Help me out.