PEAK?

Artee

Who is working Christmas Eve?

DGO manager told me the other night that they are limiting the drivers to 11 hours a day or less, so no one will be out of hours come Saturday. They expect to have every driver with hours available to be in working.

I will be off, but thats they way PM RT is. We only need 3 drivers from our shift. Two to work a couple hours locally taking any extra freight to stations and one to the hub. Will be a light night.

Purplepackage

DGO manager told me the other night that they are limiting the drivers to 11 hours a day or less, so no one will be out of hours come Saturday. They expect to have every driver with hours available to be in working.

I will be off, but thats they way PM RT is. We only need 3 drivers from our shift. Two to work a couple hours locally taking any extra freight to stations and one to the hub. Will be a light night.

They actually have an hours sheet up at building telling you how many hours you can work this week. With reset from last week I have 58 hours available and I've already worked 34 this week lol

SmithBarney

Well they screwed up here, and had the tu-sat people come in on monday... most will be out of hours by sat(or have very few left...) many worked 12-13hrs (ALL OT) on monday...

Purplepackage

Well they screwed up here, and had the tu-sat people come in on monday... most will be out of hours by sat(or have very few left...) many worked 12-13hrs (ALL OT) on monday...

A bunch of us worked 12 on Monday to help the pm manager get the truck out.

You should've seen the anger in my am ops managers face when he saw that lol

McFeely

Huge Member
I always thought you were eligible for OT pay for working your day off only if you worked all of your regular days?

That being said, I would imagine these people would still have some hours in this week left to work by Saturday. They may not be able to work a full day, but if they did work any hours on Saturday then they would in fact get their Monday as overtime.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong? Because we had a guy who thought he was shorted his Saturday overtime but he called in sick one day last week and I figured that was the reason.

MAKAVELI

I always thought you were eligible for OT pay for working your day off only if you worked all of your regular days?

That being said, I would imagine these people would still have some hours in this week left to work by Saturday. They may not be able to work a full day, but if they did work any hours on Saturday then they would in fact get their Monday as overtime.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong? Because we had a guy who thought he was shorted his Saturday overtime but he called in sick one day last week and I figured that was the reason.
Yep, that would cancel the ot. Taking a personal would as well.