PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

oldngray

nowhere special
9cbb8aa26.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pee-Wee Buttigieg is a good name highlighting his overall inexperience.

How is the media ignoring his father the Marxist professor?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wouldn't be too sure about that.

The poor, oppressed and so, so deserving LGBTQ community yearn for a leader, crusader and guru to open new opportunities for them.

Kinda like Obama did for the blacks.
Oh wait....
Lets see how the SC folk vote behind closed curtains.

El Correcto

god is dead

The poor, oppressed and so, so deserving LGBTQ community yearn for a leader, crusader and guru to open new opportunities for them.

Oh wait....
I’d just like to drink the endless tears of Christians, hope he wins and leaves up Obama’s rainbow lights year round.

Seymour Packages

Oh wait....

Obama was not a President for so called "blacks." He was a President for Latinos, "dreamers", LGBTQQRSLMNOP (how many letters are they up to now anyway?), and everyone else except so called "blacks." Every openly and secretly gay person could vote for Mayor Pete and he still wouldn't win. In a country that measures its dick size via the military industrial complex, a poverty to military pipeline, and a love affair with guns, there is no way a gay man will win. Think Obama damaged the masculinity of high school educated white America? A gay man would do more damage to fragile American masculinity than a black family in the White House, and white America's reaction would be more visceral than Trump 2016. America depends on its image of power around the world. We need new 18-25 year old cannon fodder to join the ranks of the military.

El Correcto

god is dead
Obama was not a President for so called "blacks." He was a President for Latinos, "dreamers", LGBTQQRSLMNOP (how many letters are they up to now anyway?), and everyone else except so called "blacks." Every openly and secretly gay person could vote for Mayor Pete and he still wouldn't win. In a country that measures its dick size via the military industrial complex, a poverty to military pipeline, and a love affair with guns, there is no way a gay man will win. Think Obama damaged the masculinity of high school educated white America? A gay man would do more damage to fragile American masculinity than a black family in the White House, and white America's reaction would be more visceral than Trump 2016.
I’m absolute diamonds just thinking about President Pete, would be the greatest president ever no matter what.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obama was not a President for so called "blacks." He was a President for Latinos, "dreamers", LGBTQQRSLMNOP (how many letters are they up to now anyway?), and everyone else except so called "blacks." Every openly and secretly gay person could vote for Mayor Pete and he still wouldn't win. In a country that measures its dick size via the military industrial complex, a poverty to military pipeline, and a love affair with guns, there is no way a gay man will win. Think Obama damaged the masculinity of high school educated white America? A gay man would do more damage to fragile American masculinity than a black family in the White House, and white America's reaction would be more visceral than Trump 2016. America depends on its image of power around the world. We need new 18-25 year old cannon fodder to join the ranks of the military.
Yawn, the guy is a nobody.
He's just the flavor of the week for the demwits.