Pelosi

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Tuesday that she would be seeking another term in the House
  • The 81-year-old Democratic leader said she was running for a 19th term because 'nothing less is at stake than our democracy'
  • The California Democrat cited January 6 and the 'state-by-state assault on voting rights' as reasons she was putting off retirement
  • The announcement comes as a filing deadline approached for candidacy in her San Francisco, California district
  • Pelosi didn't pledge in her video that she would serve a full term - nor did she say anything about maintaining her leadership positio

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
  • House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Tuesday that she would be seeking another term in the House
  • The 81-year-old Democratic leader said she was running for a 19th term because 'nothing less is at stake than our democracy'
  • The California Democrat cited January 6 and the 'state-by-state assault on voting rights' as reasons she was putting off retirement
  • The announcement comes as a filing deadline approached for candidacy in her San Francisco, California district
  • Pelosi didn't pledge in her video that she would serve a full term - nor did she say anything about maintaining her leadership positio
The people in her district would be utter fools if they re-elect her and deserve everything their city has become.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The old bat said it is for the children .I listened to her announcement it was really creepy. I think she really is a vampire .

fishtm2001

Umm, you know that article is five years old, don’t you?
My bad:

newfie

she only has to show up in that district to be reelected.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
My bad:

What does any of this have to do with Pelosi?

Dude, you're not obsessed, you're POSSESSED by Trump. Find an exorcist, and soon!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Excerpt from Bill O'Reilly
BILL'S MESSAGE OF THE DAY
Nancy Pelosi is Evil
By: Bill O'ReillyJanuary 26, 2022
So that old battle-ax Nancy Pelosi is running again this coming November. Does anyone say "battle-ax" anymore? Didn't think so.

I've actually called the Speaker a lot worse; like she's evil. To me, she fits the definition. Here's why.

Nancy Pelosi publicly describes herself as a good Catholic. Yet she promotes abortion on demand for any reason at any time of pregnancy. She also attacks those who disagree with that radical left point of view. God will judge her position on the unborn, but I can say she symbolically spits in the eye of Catholic theology.

She is also consistently less than truthful, using her powerful position not to advance the welfare of Americans, but to hurt the nation. Don't believe me? Walk around her devastated district in San Francisco where she lives lavishly behind guarded walls.

Polls say the 80-year-old Pelosi is held in contempt by millions of Americans. That includes this one. She is simply awful.

newfie

My bad:

someones rewind button is stuck in debunked TDS mode

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
My bad: