Penalty Pay Greivance

Billy90

How do I file a claim and where do I got to file it. I told them a week ago I was missing 13hours on my check and now this week it's not on there. Thank you in advance

Billy90

How do I file a claim and where do I got to file it. I told them a week ago I was missing 13hours on my check and now this week it's not on there. Thank you in advance

542thruNthru

Speak to your shop steward. If you don't know who that is, ask around. Inform him of the situation and that you've already told management of the error. Tell him you want to file a grievance for penalty pay. He/she should be able to help you.

Also it's file a grievance not file a claim.

Faceplanted

It would look like ups is stiffing a lot of these seasonal drivers out of money. Almost every one I talked to is missing at least a day a week of pay. They tell the sup in charge of pay roll and keep getting told "next week".

All are too scared to file because they think they might get picked up as a perminate hire after peak.... tisk tisk ups, you don't mess with a working mans earned money!