Pension buyout not received

William2001

ANYONE HELP..
Separated from UPS years ago, received buyout offer..took it..(Unemployed in OBAMA economy) ...but have heard or received NOTHING. Does anyone know who I could call to find out what is going on? There was a web address on the card they sent, but I stupidly tossed it. ANY HELP will be forever appreciated.

Thanks
William

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You won't get much real help here. I doubt whoever writes these checks is in a great hurry to send them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You won't get much real help here. I doubt whoever writes these checks is in a great hurry to send them.

Payments have already been disbursed.

If the OP was careless to the point where he discarded the postcard that tells me that he most likely either did not properly complete the paperwork or did not submit it in a timely manner.

Re-Raise

The OP might be a tad confused. What management actually said was, "bye, (now) ...out"!
image.gif

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    121.3 KB · Views: 283

Turdferguson

Just a turd
ANYONE HELP..
Separated from UPS years ago, received buyout offer..took it..(Unemployed in OBAMA economy) ...but have heard or received NOTHING. Does anyone know who I could call to find out what is going on? There was a web address on the card they sent, but I stupidly tossed it. ANY HELP will be forever appreciated.

Thanks
William
What did you get fired for?