Pension information

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Right? That was always my nightmare, right when I'm getting ready to retire they'd send out the letter saying the pension fund was out of money..
I already got the one saying it’s Critical Declining status. Supposedly it was bailed out last year.

ManInBrown

Have a feeling the RI feeder was pulling your leg @ManInBrown

8k seems ridiculously high.
Maybe he said in the 7K Range. I don’t remember exactly but I do remember him saying something about when they retire, they have to pay for medical. I don’t know how medical works when u retire but something about the pension being so high had to do with insurance. I don’t think he was pulling my leg. Older feeder driver, didn’t look and talk like the BSing type. Any RI feeders on here that can chime in?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Maybe he said in the 7K Range. I don’t remember exactly but I do remember him saying something about when they retire, they have to pay for medical. I don’t know how medical works when u retire but something about the pension being so high had to do with insurance. I don’t think he was pulling my leg. Older feeder driver, didn’t look and talk like the BSing type. Any RI feeders on here that can chime in?
I retired in RI, package, and there’s no way anyone is getting 8K a month from that pension plan. Maybe half that.