Pension question

Ilovetoast

Well my dream for a 22.3 full time combo job has been destroyed thanks this new contract.
I’m a part time air/shuttle driver in my building. I have the top Seniority In Air drivers “16 years”

It’s not a bad position I usually get 9 hours a day. And touch ground once or twice a week.
My only worry is that I’m still stuck on a part time Pension!
Someone from another building said don’t worry about it. Any day you work full-time hours you go under the whole time Pension for that day. is that true?

thanks Guys

Well my dream for a 22.3 full time combo job has been destroyed thanks this new contract.
I’m a part time air/shuttle driver in my building. I have the top Seniority In Air drivers “16 years”

It’s not a bad position I usually get 9 hours a day. And touch ground once or twice a week.
Someone from another building said don’t worry about it. Any day you work full-time hours you go under the whole time Pension for that day. is that true?

thanks Guys
I never heard of that before.

Paging @542thruNthru

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

thanks Guys
No.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Not where I am. Only way you get FT pension contribution here is if you are FT.

A 22.3 FT employee would receive a FT contribution. So I'm confused what he's talking about.
He missed out on a 22.3 job so he's wondering if on the days he works over 8 as an air driver does he get full time pension credits.

542thruNthru

Our PT cover drivers get a full time pension contribute for the week if they work 3 days or more as a cover driver for the week.

Just a example of how his supp may have language like that.