Pension security

Kidlogic

I will have 39 years in 7 years. If your an ocean type Arcadia national park Bar Harbor area. If your a lake and woods person Moosehead Lake Mt Katahdin area.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I will have 39 years in 7 years. If your an ocean type Arcadia national park Bar Harbor area. If your a lake and woods person Moosehead Lake Mt Katahdin area.
We will just go to both. Thanks.
See how easy choices are when you don't work?
Get out of there the day you can. Those numbers will take care of themselves.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I am too young to retire. Cant touch 401k for 5 years.
you can take withdrawals from 401k after age 55 if you are retired from employer. we haven't touched our 401k yet even after being retired. lucky i guess since the pension and SS covers everything plus.

but call or contact your 401k administrator to confirm that. no penalties either.

542thruNthru

1358.50 is the amount if the plan fails. That is what the insurance pays. That is why pension reform would help. The insurance is through the government. I am scheduled to get 6200. I am from the New England region.

$6200 a month is ridiculous. I can see why pensions are failing if they are shelling that out.

Good luck and enjoy that amount while you can. How much do you get if you retire now? I mean I don't need $6,200 a month. I'd retire and take $5k and not think twice about it if I could.

$6200 a month is ridiculous. I can see why pensions are failing if they are shelling that out.

Good luck and enjoy that amount while you can. How much do you get if you retire now? I mean I don't need $6,200 a month. I'd retire and take $5k and not think twice about it if I could.
Rough math, basically .....It looks like maybe you get slightly over a quarter of your pension if it goes under

Kidlogic

The reasons mine is so high are total number of years and I am single. Married given everything else being the same is close to 5000