people quittting

margaritaville

Youth these days dont want to waste their lives like old people do. Why work hard labor 11 hours a day to come home to some kids whining at you at possible wife cheating on you. Then get divorced at 40 and dead by 60 since you worked too hard.

When instead you could have roommates, work an easy min wage job and play video games and go to edm concerts whenever you want and make out with hot chicks.

The job is probably not harder. It's just less 20 year olds these days care to work there life away for a potentially :censored2:ty payoff.

Bottom rung

Today's youth see their parents come home from work defeated. Whether it's us or an office job. The pressure is on and wears a person down. Oh no raise for you this year too bad keep working as hard as you can so you can keep your job and get hosed next year too. It's time for everything to shift back towards the worker. friend the CEO and his stock price. He wouldn't have it without you, the middle class has been neglected. Maybe this generation of young kids can bring it back and make America great again. The raise seen in wages of entry level jobs shows that since they don't wanna work for minimum wage is hurting the employer so they're paying more.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's what the company requires to run the shuttles to airports.
The government requires it. It's exactly like a DOT exam.
I'm curious if they decide to stay past 30 days do they not get paid? Sure they do, so how does that affect high turnover rate costs?
Because they consider that the training period. It is considered a wasted expense if you are training people that don't even make seniority.

Whargoul

Personally, I'm tired of dealing with the :censored2: customers and being blamed for :censored2: that's out of my control daily. I avoid numerous accidents every single day and have to deal with people who have no business being allowed behind the wheel of a car. I have to work 10+ hours everyday because management is incapable of providing a 9.5 workload yet sends 5 drivers home. I never get any sort of " hey good job " or anything close even when I make the triple crown high score on orion miles, run bonus, and no telematics exceptions. There's no satisfaction anymore. I do make good money, but at what cost? I can't see my family anymore for holidays because they take that away more and more every year.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Youth these days dont want to waste their lives like old people do. Why work hard labor 11 hours a day to come home to some kids whining at you at possible wife cheating on you. Then get divorced at 40 and dead by 60 since you worked too hard.

When instead you could have roommates, work an easy min wage job and play video games and go to edm concerts whenever you want and make out with hot chicks.

The job is probably not harder. It's just less 20 year olds these days care to work there life away for a potentially :censored2:ty payoff.
Not all youth.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Well today we are told the 3 new cover drivers quit. Another may be leaving for a county job. Xmas will be $$$$$. Going for 85 plus this yr

Rainman

Its all good.
Due to that. No one asks for 8 hr dispatches. Our center is very rural also. We are 2 areas above last yrs volume
We've been running routes this summer that were Christmas routes a few years ago. I bid a rural route, been on it about 6 months, and maybe ran the entire area a half dozen times due to the extra routes we are running.