Perfect service Monday's

PT Car Washer

Is perfect Monday the reason I was called in (begged) today to run air for an hour including washing the package car this morning. Then I get a call in the afternoon to help with some pick ups while I an on vacation this week. On the bike trail and couldn't help with pick ups.

9.5er

If it was a “perfect service” day I totally messed their stats up. Had a late nda, was missing a ground business pkg, and had a missload that I sheeted as missed. I’m sure I’ll get a stern talking to in the morning. In one ear and out the other.

Undertow

Once received a message with a week to go in last year's peak stating "No later air. Any commit failures and expect a meeting in the office and bring your steward." It was 1015 in the morning and none of us had left the building yet.

And yet they can't figure out why attitudes have continued to harden toward them even more these past 5 years.

Delivery!!!

Once received a message with a week to go in last year's peak stating "No later air. Any commit failures and expect a meeting in the office and bring your steward." It was 1015 in the morning and none of us had left the building yet.

And yet they can't figure out why attitudes have continued to harden toward them even more these past 5 years.
Everyone should have lined up at the office in the morning. That would have been funny.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
All we get on the preload is a totally inaccurate "air: 1" indicator from the load charts. Seriously wtf do I not get a service and air chart complete with address and hin. I do not know if all my air is in until 9:00 when some driver comes out and complains about a missing piece that is magically MIA. Just another example of how they run the preload like some kind of unskilled daycare / sweatshop.

UPSjedi41

7340753F-00D2-4F0C-A0CC-C57F8DC3348E.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Just curious does anyone else have these in their centers? Here they make us deliver all our 1030 air by 10 and commercial savers by 1400. We are not alowed to deliver any ground pks until all ndas have been delivered. Just another way ups goes out of their way to make the job harder.

They try to get us to deliver commits early, doesn't really work when you have so many you can't get them all done by 10. I love delivering my last air stop at 1028 after they send a panicky message at 1025 asking if I'm going to get them done on time. I never respond to any messages until after all my air is delivered.

WTFm8

They try to get us to deliver commits early, doesn't really work when you have so many you can't get them all done by 10. I love delivering my last air stop at 1028 after they send a panicky message at 1025 asking if I'm going to get them done on time. I never respond to any messages until after all my air is delivered.

Respond no then ask where to meet a driver to pull some from you... that way you can waste 45 minutes till they show up. LOL

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Management is the ENEMY!
Treat them as such.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We have "Perfect Service Monday" and that term itself sounds ridiculous to me. We should have the tools for perfect service the rest of the week too. I have never heard of earlier commit times even though we usually start 30-45 minutes earlier. All the air and loads are there so the Preload is supposed to wrap earlier. I wish our start time could be moved up earlier the rest of the week.