BTW, it's a dolly.
Wrong.

This is a Dolly:
th
or this:
th

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't have one. No need. :). On one route I had years ago, I had two handcarts.

I used to have a fancy MagLiner fold-out cart when I was a Heavyweight Driver. It didn't take long for it to disappear. So, one day I'm walking along the belt of a station after doing a CTV run and here's my hand truck, with my Sharpie lettering blurred-out being used by a courier. I just took his stuff off, told him it was mine, and walked off. Pretty soon, here comes his manager, ready to write me up when her employee was the thief.

It didn't take much to prove my case, and it was locked forever after in the back of my truck.

Schweddy

Balls
I guess we're fortunate at our station.. no dollies locked here. Supplies are stocked pretty adequately and I've had CSA's offer their lesser dolly when there were none left. I also put stuff back where I found it.

fatboy33

They disappear at my station too. Used to be that everyone was assigned their own with a lock and chain. The worse the new hires, the more handtrucks disappear. People steal them and either take them home or sell them.
Some of the new guys are in such a hurry in doing their jobs that they may get to their 4th stop and realized the dolly is standing on a curb 5 miles away. Now their mission becomes making it back to the station and leaving the truck before anyone notices the dolly is missing.