Personal vehicle hit in parking lot. No one admitting to it.

nhpkgman

Have you had your personal vehicle hit by a package car in the parking lot when shifters were moving them into the building? Did UPS come clean knowing farewell that the marks line up to the back bumper of the package car? How did you get your money out of the company for repairs?

BlackCat

Have you had your personal vehicle hit by a package car in the parking lot when shifters were moving them into the building? Did UPS come clean knowing farewell that the marks line up to the back bumper of the package car? How did you get your money out of the company for repairs?
Eye for an eye. Use your car and smash into a package car.

Nah

You'll probably never get your money back. File a police report for a hit and run and an insurance claim.

Johney

That would mean the person who did it saying he had an accident and didn't report it. Then likely getting fired for it, so I'd have to say......no they aren't going to come clean.

542thruNthru

Stop parking in that lot.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Subpoena the video

rod

Retired 22 years
If your state has "no fault" insurance your insurance company will be paying to fix your car anyway. It would be up to your insurance company to go after UPS so they get paid back. Most companies don't work that way. They just raise your rates. Good luck.

AwashBwashCwash

Blame the car washer.

This happened to me once when I worked night sort.
Had to park one of those damn Uhauls to get it out the way and it was a tight squeeze.
Driver came in all in a huff claiming I scratched his truck.
Fortunately my pt sup liked me and went to inspect it and said the scratch didn't line up so it wasn't me.

Yolo

Do you guys park in the yard? Ask the loss prevention guy to review the cameras. Tell a driver sup.

Farmers seen that and fixed it

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
When I worked at Express I had my car hit once in the parking lot by one of the trucks. White paint on my gray, headlight area hit, no bumper damage, lining up perfectly with the height of the truck's bumper. Even though I was parked right in front of the building's entrance with a camera above, the only footage they showed me was from the far end of the building. A truck could be seen backing up next to my car, stopping midway, then proceeding. But yeah, no claim of responsibility, my insurance handled it.

Heavy Package

you must be joking. UPS fessing up?????

our hub has security cameras . maybe check into that. good luck.

I thought you retired YEARS ago. Your posts are just nothing but lies. You probably are a cashier at Walmart trolling around on this site pretending to be someone important. Buzz off already!