pet peeves

What are you gonna do? Complain or adapt? -Respectfully submitted.
Don't get me wrong, I can see the other side of the coin also. I do understand why they want to come here, but I still think they should learn to speak American. Believe me I would devote all my free time to learning Mexican lingo, if I were going to live there. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
What am I going to do? , just what I have been doing...complain and hold to the idea that is the immigrants that should adapt.
I'll stop ranting now, because I have many issues with this subject and posting them here would be fruitless.
One last thing, then I am really done, I have no problem at all with Mexican immigrants or any other nationality if they are here legally.If they are not, they are criminals and should be treated as such.
How's that for a pet peeve?

P

pickup

Don't get me wrong, I can see the other side of the coin also. I do understand why they want to come here, but I still think they should learn to speak American. Believe me I would devote all my free time to learning Mexican lingo, if I were going to live there. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
What am I going to do? , just what I have been doing...complain and hold to the idea that is the immigrants that should adapt.
I'll stop ranting now, because I have many issues with this subject and posting them here would be fruitless.
One last thing, then I am really done, I have no problem at all with Mexican immigrants or any other nationality if they are here legally.If they are not, they are criminals and should be treated as such.

I hear ya, trplnk and i agree with you. We are supposed to be a nation of laws, but the laws don't seem to be enforced. Enough said from me on this as well.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Trpl, I agree with you. Whenever we go to Mex. I speak as much Spanish as I know.It's not alot but I try to learn new words. I think it is the right thing to do.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Multiple RS pkgs that all have the same tracking number.

Simple solution--take one and ask that they request new labels with unique tracking numbers for the others. Or simply bring them to your revenue correction folks who will take care of billing them, along with the appropriate surcharge.

Simple solution--take one and ask that they request new labels with unique tracking numbers for the others. Or simply bring them to your revenue correction folks who will take care of billing them, along with the appropriate surcharge.
I like the idea of refusing to take the duplicate numbered packages, we don't have revenue recovery in our building.

Kim Jong Il...heres his song redone...

I'm so Ronery
LMAO, I sure hope this guy is distorting his voice to sing this song. Otherwise they should take his mic away. I couldn't do much better, but you won't see me singing on youtube either.:happy-very:

iowa boy

LMAO, I sure hope this guy is distorting his voice to sing this song. Otherwise they should take his mic away. I couldn't do much better, but you won't see me singing on youtube either.:happy-very:

But hopefully, we will see you and Dilli and Tieguy sniping on Youtube sometime, that would be entertaining.:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LOL Upstate, revenue correction? You forget darlin, that I am in a tiny tiny center. LMAO Walmart did this a few weeks ago and I was told to bring it in. I did. Had another customer try and do it thurs. I took one and left a note on the other. Fri when I was there the same box was sitting in the outbound area with my note still on it. I left it again.

Big Babooba

Drivers from Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgina, West Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, the District of Columbia and Canada who don't know how to drive. We Mass Holes are the best drivers in the USA! (yeah right!)