pet peeves

deepsouthmamaw

Had this happen to me recently. Customer called in a complaint that I had tossed the box on the porch. Now I honk horn and they come to gate to get box. Lady is pissed off cause I will not come in yard.
My biggest pet peeve "my doge doesn't bite"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I delivered 2 pairs of tires. Lazy arse young men wouldnt lift I finger. I said are you the ******** family, they said yes. Mom, I assumed on porch smoking a blunt. Today I get a tracer, they never got them. Thats my pet peeve that I think I can trust idiots when it is a MCW, and then they call me a liar.

over9five

Staff member
I delivered 2 pairs of tires. Lazy arse young men wouldnt lift I finger. I said are you the ******** family, they said yes. Mom, I assumed on porch smoking a blunt. Today I get a tracer, they never got them. Thats my pet peeve that I think I can trust idiots when it is a MCW, and then they call me a liar.

The worse part is UPS will pay the claim.

browndevil

Hopefully your Loss Prevention person will tell them to file a police report since they are claiming theft. That oughta jog their memories a little

srvhero

"leastbest"
Getting ready to step back in the pkg car after scaling Mt. freaking Everest just to hear the customer scream out "I'm Home!!" Then reclimbing Mt freakin Everest just to have customer refuse the package. That bites so hard........

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Might be because you called them a "******** family".
Probably would **** me off!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey Toon, I would have your sup put a sig req for them.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Recent pet peeve:

Here in the greater Boston area we've had record rainfall, the worst in fifty years, state of emergency, yada-yada.

I don't have enough fingers to count how many customers told me to "Stay dry!" after I handed them their package(s).

Hey donkey: I'm completely soaked, my hat is dripping, the DIAD looks like it just got out of the shower, the cardboard on your package(s) is starting to dimple from the soaking received from a mere fifteen foot walk from car to door, and my fingers are puckered like a kid who's been in the bathtub too long.

What do you mean, "Stay dry!" ?

You do realize that I'm not actually dry right now, no?

They probably mean well...