pet peeves

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Package mechanics hangin around outside gabbin on the cell.

(Kidding, MFB!!!!)

Should never dis a mechanic. Guess I know why my brakes will suddenly fail tonight!!!!
ROFLMAO, that is a very good catch! touché :funny:
P.S., the brakes will only fail if your mechanic doesn't have faith! You better ask tonight before your shift starts!!! LOL
P.S.P.S, If he is low on faith have em fill up now at the pump before the price increases!

Sammie

Hey Sammie, is there anything that is not a pet-peeve to you? LOL:peaceful:

Yeah, lotsa stuff Dill! Direct deposits, time with friends, meeting new people, entertaining, how great you feel after a work out, books, gardening, good coffee, my two legged and four legged babies! :happy2:

City Driver

P

pickup

Is it me, or do they all run to get in front of you, and then when they are in front of you they THEN go into "molasses mode"?

Scientists have studied this species and have named them "Meanderthals". They also apparently have a special telepathy amongst themselves of which they are unaware. They can send signals to each other (even though they may not know each other ) to basically coordinate themselves so that you can not get by them.

P

pickup

People that tell me the "FedEx and UPS are merging" joke. Please, make it stop.

some bum saw me on the street after work and I had my jacket off and folded but the ups symbol could be seen and I still had the brown pants on . He mumbled to me U P'Ssesed . I thought about it for a second and realized he was saying in his own way " You Possessed." He certainly got my attention and I gave him a buck for his originality on his play with words .

P

pickup

People without a sense of humor. I don't hate 'em, I just feel really sorry for 'em.

In a similar vein: People who don't like dogs. I feel sorry for them. I can understand those who have a morbid fear of dogs for whatever reason(maybe they got bit as a little kid) but I am talking about the kind that have no fear or love for faithful fido.

When the morons are coming down the get on ramp, and you cant get over, and they're not giving a signal, and they're not speeding up and they're not slowing down, and they're not looking in their mirror to merge,and they get to the end of the ramp, and look up at you LIKE YOU ARE THE IDIOT!!!!