pet peeves

UPSNewbie

No doormat to hide a package behind.
Signature required.

attachment.php

fail-owned-ups-hiding-place-fail.jpg

City Driver

When the morons are coming down the get on ramp, and you cant get over, and they're not giving a signal, and they're not speeding up and they're not slowing down, and they're not looking in their mirror to merge,and they get to the end of the ramp, and look up at you LIKE YOU ARE THE IDIOT!!!!

our dock supervisor use to be a driver and i gave him the nickname slack adjuster......nice name

jbomb1010

The same people everyday with the same old lines...... Everyday when I go into the Napa store in one of the small towns I deliver to the manager smirks at me and says " Fed Ex was here an hour ago" my reply- "yeah, with yesterdays sh#t." Or when people "ask whats in it?" I reply, "I dont know, this is the only pkg in my truck that I didnt open"

over9five

Staff member
I hit the Dunkin drive thru on my way to work every day. Well, today a woman in front of me is leaning out the window with a list. A LIST at the drive thru! That's just pissa lady. I just want to zip thru and get my one coffee, but nooooooo. You're too darn fat and lazy to take your LIST inside!

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
Dispatchers who send me a pickup that isn't in my area, then 25 minutes later send me the exact same pickup.

Getting an oca for 99 packages. Walk in the office on the 62nd floor and there is a letter on the desk. The receptionist says "oh no, not 99 packages, 99 pages."

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
I hit the Dunkin drive thru on my way to work every day. Well, today a woman in front of me is leaning out the window with a list. A LIST at the drive thru! That's just pissa lady. I just want to zip thru and get my one coffee, but nooooooo. You're too darn fat and lazy to take your LIST inside!

Same Dunkin Donuts - same line - the lady in front of you has been in line as long as you, 10 minutes, and when she gets to the window, she hasn't decided what she wants....

City Driver

ok i forgot one of my biggest ones, this happens on route, on the dock and in public all the time

im hispanic so everybody wants to speak spanish to me to practice or show off how *****ty there spanish is

so i get alot of this

hola! como estas usted? yo estoy lisa, donde es el bano?

it really gets old listening to this "spanish"

rod

Retired 22 years
ok i forgot one of my biggest ones, this happens on route, on the dock and in public all the time

im hispanic so everybody wants to speak spanish to me to practice or show off how *****ty there spanish is

so i get alot of this

sorry-- me no spekenze Deutsch

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Aaaaaahhhhhh, New England! Gottah love it.

Technically, it's not YOUR truck.
Thats rite, you get paid to drive and deliver, you don't get paid to drive and deliver in THAT truck, Their all BROWN:wink2:

no its more like annoying and not even understandable
Next time just say "I live in America
and me no speekah Inglish like dat":funny:

buni g

customers that want you to use the liftgate even though they have a forklift, YEAH, BAD DRIVERS THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO MERGE, I WATCH'EM THEY NEVER EVEN LOOK, JUST LA DI DA DUHHHHHHH!!!!! I SAY PUT'EM IN THE DITCH. sometimes i wish,(all the time i wish). drivers that don't use their blinkers, people that don't know what the center lane is for,

so i get alot of this

How is that any different than the hispanics that try to speak English and can't be understood? I encounter at least one a day when I am delivering.
Did you ever think that maybe those people that are speaking in such ***ty spanish are trying to learn it so they can communicate with the hispanics that refuse to learn english?

City Driver

How is that any different than the hispanics that try to speak English and can't be understood? I encounter at least one a day when I am delivering.
Did you ever think that maybe those people that are speaking in such ***ty spanish are trying to learn it so they can communicate with the hispanics that refuse to learn english?

no i dont think thats why they do it, and even if it is its still annoying

english is a very hard language to learn, trust me i still make mistakes but just cuz somebody dont speak english dont make them a bad person at all

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
:wornout:When I'm on call and carry all my stuff out to the truck that is assigned to the run and realize the guy is too lazy to take his stuff out and now I have to unhook it because if I use his stuff and something goes wrong with it he'll blame me for it. When after working all night and I'm walking out and the daytime brown guys are walking in they can't even have the courtesy to return a "Good morning" greeting.