Petition to go back to the table.

Hroller

The reality is this.
The union in REALITY does not care about those that pay dues.
It is up to you to make a choice.
I am dropping out of the Teamster union.

Call me names.....do what you need to do.
But I have my pride.
I can't pay an organization that is not doing things that are in my union families best interest.

542thruNthru

The reality is this.

But I have my pride.
I can't pay an organization that is not doing things that are in my union families best interest.

The Union is a buisness. It's going to do what's good for it. UPS is the golden goose for the Union. They are not going to allow members to ruin that for them us less they absolutely have to.

Superteeth2478

It's almost laughably sad how little effect that petition will have. Taylor was going back to the table again anyways, he said so himself. Except the problem is that he's not going back to the table to negotiate additional provisions. He's going back to the table to get under it to slob Abney's knob some more. At least he wasn't exactly lying when he said he'd go back to the table...

badpal

It's almost laughably sad how little effect that petition will have. Taylor was going back to the table again anyways, he said so himself. Except the problem is that he's not going back to the table to negotiate additional provisions. He's going back to the table to get under it to slob Abney's knob some more. At least he wasn't exactly lying when he said he'd go back to the table...
Time to start working on the 22.5 job classification for 2022.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Its not the union,its your fellow Teamsters who didnt vote.

Those ones aren’t part of the fellowship. Those ones are the reason why the union is a double edged sword. It protects those that are lazy and they really dont care about who is affected by their incompetence. Thats why a lot of people didnt vote. Its for the birds...

DOK

Its not the union,its your fellow Teamsters who didnt vote.

The transient part time work force shouldn’t be voting with the full timers, their should be different contracts, their low voter turn out is a reflection of the low voter numbers.

This needs to be discussed. The vast majority of part timers aren’t interested in going full time, our building hires strictly drivers from the outside because no one will sign the intent to go driving list. So why are our contracts commingled, at this point in time, with the work environment so different than what it was say 20-30-40 years ago when all part timers went driving eventually

The transient part time work force shouldn’t be voting with the full timers, their should be different contracts, their low voter turn out is a reflection of the low voter numbers.

This needs to be discussed. The vast majority of part timers aren’t interested in going full time, our building hires strictly drivers from the outside because no one will sign the intent to go driving list. So why are our contracts commingled, at this point in time, with the work environment so different than what it was say 20-30-40 years ago when all part timers went driving eventually
You sure make a lot of assumptions.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
The reality is this.

But I have my pride.
Scab