Phillies get schooled!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Rangers should be up 2-0 going to the Bronx tomorrow night but it is 1-1. All they need is to win one to bring it back to Texas.

The Freak is the real deal, although both he and Doc were getting pinched. It's a good thing Lincecum wasn't wearing a mike.

Where's your Brotherly Love for Pat Burrell?:wink2:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The ump was a equal opportunity squeezer. He sucked ! No excuses Raul should have caught the ball at the wall. As far as Pat the Bat is concerned according to the south philly rules of etiqutte he is to be boo-ed lustily every time he comes to the plate and heckled unmercifully by the fans in left field.:goteam:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Since my daughter is expecting how about this for a shower gift.......

"My Pop-Pop BOOed Santa" Bib

337413860v52_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg
337413860v52_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg
73_c1_1.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It's the 7th inning the Phils are winning 2-1 but I had to post there is only 1 person more annoying that Joe Buck and that is Tim McCarver. I hope he goes to San Fran takes a dip im McCovey Cove and get eaten by a shark/

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's the 7th inning the Phils are winning 2-1 but I had to post there is only 1 person more annoying that Joe Buck and that is Tim McCarver. I hope he goes to San Fran takes a dip im McCovey Cove and get eaten by a shark/

Joe Buck I can put up with. When Tim McCarver is announcing, I turn the sound off and just watch the game. My wife really can't stand McCarver ... I think she is with you.

Are you old enough to remember Hank Stram in football? He was worse than McCarver.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Oh yea Hank Stram with the bad hair piece . He needed a chin strap. Here is one .How about Al Derogotis or better yet (Al Di Ridiculous). My favorites were Somerall, Madden and Brookie. I liked Vince Scully too.

P

pickup

On something we can all be happy about, the yankees are facing elimination tonight

P

pickup

BY the way, tim mccarver used to be a great announcer, brought a catcher's perspective to the booth. I think he got long in the tooth.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Phils loose 3-0 almost broke the radio at work. All hope hangs on Sloppy Joe tonight . Need to stick pins in a Cody Ross doll .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Phils loose 3-0 almost broke the radio at work. All hope hangs on Sloppy Joe tonight . Need to stick pins in a Cody Ross doll .

I am impressed by the Giants. I thought the Braves played well and Frisco took them out 3-1 and they were all 1 run games.
Shutting down the Phillie bats is an impressive feat.

P

pickup

I guarantee the series is going back to Texas.

Can you imagine how low the ratings would be for a Giants/Rangers World Series?

Well, as I write, the Yanks are winning 5-1 in the fifth or sixth inning. Had to figure that their ace pitcher would do well by them. As for going back to Texas? I hope not. I would love to see the yanks eliminated on their home field.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well, as I write, the Yanks are winning 5-1 in the fifth or sixth inning. Had to figure that their ace pitcher would do well by them. As for going back to Texas? I hope not. I would love to see the yanks eliminated on their home field.

If they win today the series goes back to Texas. If the Rangers do come back (down 6-2, bottom 7th) and win the series would be over.