Phone charging devices

JL 0513

Truth be told, none of those functions come close to the real thing. Having all of those things in one is certainly useful, but like Upstate, my life doesn't end or get worse because I suddenly lose my smartphone...either because I broke it, or because the battery died.

He doesn't need to upgrade his phone because it does everything he wants it to do. I lived for 8 months this year with a flip phone because all I needed was the ability to call and be called. I have my reasons for upgrading back to a smartphone, but I wouldn't have even done that if I wasn't able to find monthly rates for service that I like. Smartphones are great, but I don't need them.

You only need air, water, food, shelter, and cloths.

Once you've owned a good smartphone and actually used it for what it can do, losing it would be like giving up TV, a home PC, or your car entirely. You could but I doubt any of you would.

You don't ever take photos?

govols019

You smell that?
I just got a new LG V20 and its not compatible with the external charger that i was using with my Droid Turbo. Not unless I buy adaptors. :crying:

Ordered a new Pixel..my new charging cable and case will be here before the phone.

My new phone will be sitting in a trailer at my center over the weekend..I'm tempted to be one of those people that call and ask if they can look through the trailer for my package.

Overpaid Union Thug

Ordered a new Pixel..my new charging cable and case will be here before the phone.

My new phone will be sitting in a trailer at my center over the weekend..I'm tempted to be one of those people that call and ask if they can look through the trailer for my package.
LOL. You had a Droid Turbo too right?

km3

You only need air, water, food, shelter, and cloths.

Once you've owned a good smartphone and actually used it for what it can do, losing it would be like giving up TV, a home PC, or your car entirely. You could but I doubt any of you would.

You don't ever take photos?

I have a TV, I have a PC, I have a truck, and I have a camera. For the 3rd time in this thread: I used a flip phone for 8 months this year. I could easily do so again if I had to. Not a major adjustment for me.

JL 0513

I have a TV, I have a PC, I have a truck, and I have a camera. For the 3rd time in this thread: I used a flip phone for 8 months this year. I could easily do so again if I had to. Not a major adjustment for me.

Didn't read my post? So giving up your TV, PC, and truck would be no big deal?

JL 0513

Giving up a smartphone would be no big deal because I have the real thing(s).

They're pretty hard to carry around everywhere though.

If I had to give up either my phone or both my 60" TV & laptop, I'd give up the the TV and laptop since the phone does everything.

km3

They're pretty hard to carry around everywhere though.

If I had to give up either my phone or both my 60" TV & laptop, I'd give up the the TV and laptop since the phone does everything.

There isn't a phone on the market today that can come close to replacing my computer for what I use it for.

JL 0513

Just saying if I had to give up a device, the TV and PC would have to go before a smartphone. It's much more consequential to life because it does everything everywhere.

BrownClown69

Homemade battery clamp run to a 12v outlet. Plastic shielding to match existing in truck. Works great and have been stopped by management for several on road audits and no problems.